Sensei 2

I’ve been wondering lately why this game is never mentioned on any message board. I’ve seen it from time to time when looking through the game lists, but never anywhere else.

Is it so bad that it doesn’t get talked about? Didn’t anyone play it?

I’m curious.

Because it’s a D.O. Game (Crescendo people) I would not expect it be bad. I’m not too fond of the art though. The only reason I’d purcahse this game is because it’s by D.O. and I probably will when the price drops at TRSI. The sex scenes, from what I can tell, are quite detailed though, which is a plus if you like that kind of detail.

By the by, I like the art in Sensei 3.

Personly I think sensei along with Chain and Gibo are the best games that have been released.

People often complain about the grafic nature of Sensei 2 and often forget that it has a dark, but intriguing story line. I also can’t understand why people complain about the grafics, I think it looks great compared to example PP newest game Doushin.

It is not bad, just… unusual.

Actually it was the best dark-themed game from G-Collections IMHO - at least among the non_V-Mate-games of G-Collections. I can’t include theV-mate-games in my judgement here because I still haven’t played them - and Hitomi - My Stepsister is a very likely rival for that position.

Read my Review for more details…

[ 06-22-2006, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

It was a bit to dark for my taste, I borrowed it from a fellow eroge gamer to try it out. But the grafic was very good.

I liked the artwork, but the plotlines were downright disturbing. It took me months to get some of the endings, simply because one of the endings made me not want to play the game anymore.

The things ur saying bout that game are making me want it :smiley:

I can highly recomend it, if your in to dark storys this game has one of the best. If I had to rank it with other games on the english market it would look like this.

1. Gibo
  2. Sensei 2
  3. Hitomi
  4. Chain (although not a pure dark game)
  5. Virgin Roster

I never liked Slave Pagant, the grafic sucked and so did the story.

I played them all except Chain.

Cant really remember Gibo, guess I must give it a replay, but would rate Sensei 2 as no 1 as a dark game.

Tsuki also is not bad, even if some endings are weird.

On Hitomi I liked the story but didnt like the endings, imo the good endings were even worse than the bad ones.

Slave Pageant was a bit boring.
On Virign Roster the main character is a real demented guy, zou dont really want to associate with that guy so that takes a bit away from the game.