Sensei 3

heard it was out… will it be getting a US realese like 2 did?

You’ll have to ask G-Collections if they are going to port it.

My personal guess is that they will. But that’s mainly based on the belief that they will try to bring out any game they gave omake for and one of the postcards was for Sensei 3.

Then we should be looking forward to salmon pink too? Sounds good to me. So far almost all the games they gave free gifts out for have gotten an english release. Though I hope they release another game like cresendo soon

Well I do hope they release Salmon Pink. Hmm, I may have to go through what other titles appear on the extras. I vaguely remember Come See Me Tonight 2 was one of them…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Well I do hope they release Salmon Pink. Hmm, I may have to go through what other titles appear on the extras. I vaguely remember Come See Me Tonight 2 was one of them...

Come see me tonight 2 would be cool if they improved the chara designs. For some reason the chara designs didn't interest me.

Cool, thanks for the info guys.
lets see if the demon is freed again…
(laughs inwardly)run teachers! run! >

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Come see me tonight 2 would be cool if they improved the chara designs. For some reason the chara designs didn't interest me.

*shrug* I liked Tsugumi and Hina's character designs. Didn't really care for the other's as much.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
*shrug* I liked Tsugumi and Hina's character designs. Didn't really care for the other's as much.

Same here. I kinda liked Chidori too, though.

On the subject of character designs, I really like those in Sensei 3 (what an improvement over the previous installment). If G-Collections do release it I may buy it for the graphics and try to ignore the theme...

Hey that’s what i’m doing right now for virgin roster. Damn I’m such a zxy slut

hmm just to understand better… you will ignore the theme but enjoy the graphics… which undoubtly will feature woman with painful/horrified looks on their faces and alot of blood streaming from their nether regions?.. not that I"m on my high horse or anything I did start this topic so you know I’m getting it too :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, good point. Although most of the CG I saw at D.O. don’t look too bad at all. And stripped of context they’re just art. And I did say I may get it, but it’s likely I won’t. After all, I haven’t got and don’t plan to get Tsuki or Shukketsubo despite liking the art (albiet not as much).

question I own… Sensei 2, Tsuki and Shukketsubo…

I’m going to hell aren’t I?

sighs

quote:
Originally posted by Reshin:
question I own... Sensei 2, Tsuki and Shukketsubo...

I'm going to hell aren't I?

*sighs*

To quote scripture:

quote:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 New International Version

Remember God gives you a choice, it's up to you where you're going.

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 01-11-2004).]

yah! as long as I believe in him, I can sin in my mind all I want! sweet!

[This message has been edited by Reshin (edited 01-11-2004).]

quote:
question I own... Sensei 2, Tsuki and Shukketsubo...

I'm going to hell aren't I?

If you just own them still shrink-wrapped: That's no reason for damnation. You just supported the bishoujo-genre with your purchases and thus even deserve blessing.

If you actually play them: No, you are not going anymore. You already arrived there! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

*Whistles*
Nande, it's your turn! You asked me for another slightly used soul, right?

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 01-12-2004).]

hmmm, so in summary:

To own = good
To play = bad
To own and not play = stupid.

hmm… guess I’ll have to go with “bad” on this one.

quote:
hmm.. guess I'll have to go with "bad" on this one.

I thought so.

Because I already played through Sensei2 and Tsuki myself, I suppose I am going to see you in hell then. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

After all, I am also going to buy (and play) Shukketsu-Bo as soon as there are at least two further titles that I can order together with it.

I just hate to pay the expensive shipment for only one game and made only one exception lately: Tsukushite Agechau 4 in order to get the limited card-game with it.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:
speaking of which,

Do you REALLY get the entire collection of the cards? I looked at the G-Col website and it seemed that way to me. I'm just curious if other people who bought the game, go the WHOLE collection.

If there really is only 78 cards, then yes you do. Heck, I even have two decks. I didn't go through each image but a quick pass through seemed to show the same images between decks.

How the hell you get 2 decks? I only got 1 Oh well it’s not like having 2 decks makes it twice the fun Uni get with the program and buy buy buy don’t wait