Sensei 3

Simply put it, are we ever going to witness a possible release of Sensei 3 on the english market? I am thinking of getting the JP version, but my nihongo is still rahter poor when it comes to Kanji.

Patience is the key for victory. Study hard. :slight_smile:

I think G-Collections did intend to release it before they went under. They even gave away Sensei 3 Mousepads back in early 2005…

Don’t know about now though. D.O. has not gone out of business so there’s still hope. Right Peter?

[ 06-19-2006, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

The lineup of G-Collection… how I wish their future English translations were not in question. :frowning:

I’ve been waiting for official word on a port of Kango Shicyauzo 3 (will it happen… will it not…), but I haven’t even heard a mouse sneeze about it. I’m assuming the answer is no, but hoping that its yes.

Time will tell I suppose.

O pleasse, not the Kango series again… :frowning:

Silence! Nurses are almost as good as twins! :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with Italicus…I…just…can’t…stand…those…Kango games. But I can understand that people think they are good games…although too cute for me.

I know that the musepad with the Sensei 3 logo was up for grabs around two years ago now, but I still would like to see Sensei 3 come to the english market.

From what I have read and heard on getchu and in the forums the game is not as hardcore as Sensei 2, but still not a light game. And since GC probably had some thoughts of geting to the english market I was wondering if those plans are scrapped?

No more Kango games please!!! We need a b-game about NINJAS not nurses.

Well if you make it twinlicious ninja twincest, then I’ll call that a settlement we can agree on. :wink:

I don’t do it frequently, but I have to agree with you here.
I loved the first Kango-game - as a matter of fact I loved it enough for getting it in both versions (voiced and unvoiced) in english and japanese!
But the second Kango was just boring - and thus I expect the third to be a desaster…

Perhaps, you want to work on a fan-made translation-patch for Nukenin? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, they are not twins -or rather triplets-, but at least they are sisters…

[ 06-22-2006, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

I suppose I’m in the minority with this one. I thought the second was really funny, though I guess my sense of humor is a bit weird if everyone else is so against it. :smiley:

When you can’t have twins, normal sisters will work. :wink:

Hmmm… twin nurses… You might be on to something there. :cool:

[quote]
Originally posted by Nargrakhan:
[b] Hmmm… twin nurses… You might be on to something there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Twinlicious - this word definitley needs to be added to the dictionary.

I sense redundant wording. :slight_smile:

If someone whant to read more about Sensei 3 you can find it here.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=18044

http://www.do-game.co.jp/release/soft/sensei3/index.htm

If you can’t read japanese use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ and just type the adress into the translation field and you should get a somewhat alright translation.

http://excite.co.jp/world/english/web/

Excite’s translation is much better.

Am i wrong, or D.O. is not listed under Himeya titles anymore ( bad sign? )??? :frowning:

Hmmmm?
What do you mean?

Did you try to look here?

And even more in particular here? (PreOrder, Release-date on 07/07/2006)

[ 06-29-2006, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Unicorn, my PC seems to load not the link you posted… :slight_smile:

Hmmm… strange… :confused:

And if you enter “D.O.” as the search-string (“Quick Find”) on Himeya’s homepage, it doesn’t return any entries either?
… because that was what the first link was supposed to do for you.

While the second directly linked to the catalog-entry for the not-yet-released game that is still on PreOrder in that search-result: Reijou Club.

However, it only expresses that they still exist. We can’t learn from that how good they are now actually doing…

[ 06-30-2006, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]