Sex Friend / Maid in Heaven

Just one thing; of both games were not made by any company under the CD-Bros or Will unmbrella companies, there’s no way they’d be translated by PP or GC.

I don’t think any of the few companies in the game translation business is in talks with Pil/Stoneheads right now, though I’d love to see either or both of those titles picked up. I never got the true end (assuming there was one) in Sexfriend, and I’ve been meaning to go back and try again sometime…

Meanwhile I’m looking forward to Sweet Home, the new game from Code Pink (the same team that produced Sexfriend):

http://www.stoneheads.co.jp/stone/codepink/sweet/

H‚È‚¨Žo‚³‚ñ–œÎIIw

Stoneheads also has a Tony-designed game that’s been in the works for almost a year now, but who knows when it’ll be coming out:

http://www.stoneheads.co.jp/stone/france/

This isn’t necessarily the case; just because we’ve dealt primarily with these companies in the past doesn’t mean we won’t be forging relationships with others in the future. :3

Oh, and don’t forget Crowd!

[ 05-10-2007, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Shingo ]

Thanks Shingo. That is very comforting, and very re-assuring to know.

(though, to small extent, I’d rather see some other Will sub-brands go into localization first… like Sugar Beans :stuck_out_tongue: . But I still support this move)

[ 05-11-2007, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Phineas Lucis ]

List of Crowd games that Peach Princess has localised:
[list][]X-Change[/][]Tokimeki Check-in![/][]X-Change 2[/][]Brave Soul[/][]Doushin - Same Heart[/][]X-Change 3[/][]X-Change Alternative[/][/list]I see five Crowd games that do not belong to the X-Change trilogy.

Please don’t read too much into this. Shingo did not say they were looking at acquiring either of the games. He simply said they’re open to inking deals with new companies.

Which isn’t really a surprise – they’d better do that, unless they want to leave themselves open to Jast USA’s problem (Jast goes poof, Jast USA does … what, exactly?).

Jast USA does the Yaoi games, it seems. :slight_smile:

I really disliked Doushin, simply because of all the rape in it. I hate abuse, either physical or sexual. That said, apart from one plot line, XCA is my favorite of the Crowd games. Though I admit I thought XC2 was pretty decent.

I guess I was a little bit vague in that comment :stuck_out_tongue: Besides, you can’t really license a game if you don’t open a contract with that company in the first place (and the reason why I’d rather see some of the other sub-brands of Will localzied first)

Still, the consideration of signing on with other companies is a good sign, and I’m grateful for that, though, of course; we have yet to see if it does happen (it’s not as if they can just work out a deal with a company like, say, ‚ge out of nowhere)