SF/Cyberpunk Games

Thanks everyone, you have been great help. I’ll take my time choosing a game and let you know how things go.

Humbly,
Circuitry Bear

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Except for the HS girl your suppose to protect :P

That's why I said that the character designs "tend to be more..." rather than just saying that they were all mature looking. But even then, her particular character design wasn't as "youthful" looking as other, more lolicon character designs.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
In that case, Divi-Dead would be it. Strong plotline like RedHell-san mentioned and enjoyable.

Strong plotline,yes but not really enjoyable for people who like straight and simple games like me(ahh,I miss the feelings I got from playing Check-In)

Thanks to it's strange endings I still wonder who control who and I still can't figure out who is the girl that appear in the dream(her hair were white or yellow?,can't really remember because it has been enough long time)

[This message has been edited by RedHell (edited 03-27-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by RedHell:
Strong plotline,yes but not really enjoyable for people who like straight and simple games like me(ahh,I miss the feelings I got from playing Check-In)

Thanks to it's strange endings I still wonder who control who and I still can't figure out who is the girl that appear in the dream(her hair were white or yellow?,can't really remember because it has been enough long time)

[This message has been edited by RedHell (edited 03-27-2003).]

The girl trapped in between Realities was from the failed attempt 10 (I think) years ago. She's the sister of one of the characters but I can't remember who right now.

i would also suggest Eve: Burst Error, in addition to Critical Point, Desire, Divi-Dead, and Nocturnal Illusions

Desire and Eve both have very strong Sci-fi elements, although it isn’t initially apparent, as they merge the sci-fi with mystery as well