Shield Gun Warrior SAKIGAKE site

I’ve found Digital Monkey’s site, and easily found the SAKIGAKE part of it.
You can access the mini-site of the game here:
http://www.digital-monkey.com/html/GAME/game_top.htm

It looks great. There are a lot of pictures. If you follow the link which links to another site altogether and search the game on there, you can find even more screenshots and CG. Boy, I think I’ve seen too many. I don’t want to spoil too many of the CG from the game.

At any rate, this looks like it will be a fantastic game!

Interesting CG, too bad it does not seem to translate all that well, but still interesting link. Thanks for it.

Cool, thanks. I didn’t know much about this game before, but now I am interested in at least the character designs. You said it was a strat RPG?

I didn’t say it was, but it sure seems like it.

One of the characters looks like a lolicon. Are there any scenes with her and if there were would peapri edit them out?

Question of editing out those characters comes up with every released game and I thought the answer always was have those characters ever been edited out of any game?

Not sure that is the answer here, but it seems to be the answer that is always given to that question regardless of who is releasing it or the game that is being released.

…Do we always have to discuss that with each game?

Well the only thing I will say about the asking is, maybe the day we stop asking is the day they will take them out?

Something my grandparents once told me, the day you stop questioning about something, stop asking about something, is the day it slips past you.

The only reason I bring it up is because of what Peter said in a different thread. He basically said Peapri would never translate a game where lolicon was an issue. I know of two JAST games that were edited, Nocturnal Illusion and May Club, and there were changes made to Seasons of Sakura to make the girls seem older. I think its a valid question considering all these factors. Now if this was a GC game, I wouldn’t have braught it up as Jewel Knights proved they wouldn’t edit sex scenes out. Should we have this discussion at least once for every company? I think so.

[This message has been edited by Laslow (edited 05-31-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Laslow (edited 05-31-2004).]

o_O!
Which changes did they make to Season of the Sakura? Don’t tell me they altered the graphics!

Actually they went as far as to edit the numbers on the school uniforms to make it seem like they are in highschool instead of college in addition to the text changes.

Hi, sorry for the lack of updates on Sakigake, we’re working on it and are waiting for some questions to be answered of the programmers.

We stand by what we’ve said in the past: all pixels are aged 18 years or older before they’re released. But seriously – all characters in all our games are intended to be 18 years or older, period. If there was a game that went against this totally, we’d probably decline to license it.

LOL, pixels. :stuck_out_tongue: