Shipping/Order Problems

Am wondering who I should contact in the case of not receiving my J-List order? I tried replying to the initial email, and to the followup. Thus far without a response. Tried writing to a couple people directly, again thus far without response. Figured I’d try posting here on the message board and seeing if can get someones attention.

My problem is not that I didn’t receive my order, but rather that I received the wrong thing.

Little help?

hmmm… I too recieved the wrong thing… what was it that you recieved might I ask?

[ 10-13-2006, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Can you email me at peterpayne, domain name gmail.com ? Also, the contact page at J-List does work too.

Thanks peter … I have already e-mailed you at the j-list one from ms308680 at domain name hotmail dot com

Thanks Peter

[ 10-13-2006, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Likewise, will email again however. Molenir DN hotmail.com

The game I received was called amusement park. I had never before heard of it. Haven’t opened it even. Was debating whether or not I should do so, as I might possibly end up having to send it back.

Hey Peter, Just reminding you again, I have sent a e-mail to you and dennis about my order problem and have not recieved a response for resolution, I have resubmitted the e-mail to you both today (2:16 P.M. EST, Friday 20th). I hope it reaches you well. Thank you again

add/ … I used your jlist e-mail address …

[ 10-20-2006, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

I’m glad my e-mails always get quick replies. I get responses usually within a day, if not hours. Good luck getting your problems fixed guys, it sucks when this stuff happens.