Short Japanese Games suggestions

Hello, I have just recently started playing in Japanese, and was wanting some suggestions on somewhat easy games, preferably short, to play; I have some in my queue, but they’re somewhat long, and don’t really want to be two months with the same game. Also, I was wanting somewhat a little different from the usual boy meets girl. For example, I liked Pancake’s Yugami Kairou and Hachi no Soko; is there something along those lines? Or something like the ones translated in the al|together festivals; basically, a short story with a unusual plot besides or instead the romance.
Thanks.

I can suggest you Caucasus - Nanatsuki no Nie. Here’s a review → http://accany.wordpress.com/2009/12/29/???-???-review/ . The game in itself is quite short -I’d say, less than 10 hours, and I don’t remember it being particularly hard to read. Keep in mind, though, that the game is really hard and that you’ll probably have to play it multiple times to get to some kind of good ending (unless, of course, you decide to use a walkthrough). If you like mistery novels, I think that this is a must play. Even if that’s not the case, it’s still a really solid game.

I’ll stick to listing short free games (up to an hour and a bit). Some that immediately come to mind are:

??? - So far, this is the best free title of 2010. It’s probably not the sort of story I’d recommend to everyone, but it’s similar in feel to the two Pancake eroges you enjoyed.

??? - fairly silly Mahoushoujo title, with some nice art.

?? -??- - this was translated at one of the al|together festivals, but the translator later withdrew his localisation. Short, but good.

??? - every game I’ve played by this circle has been bad to outright terrible, but Wrist Cut is perhaps an exception, in that it’s so bad it becomes incredibly amusing to play.

?? - standard sort of all-ages yuri title for the first three chapters, but the fourth is somewhat different.

???

Monotone Eden RR

???

???

The first two are the longest two, but neither more than an hour or so long. The latter two are quite short, but all the same, an unforgettable experience.

Many Thanks! I’m already getting most of the free ones. ?? download link was offline, though.

Sorry, didn’t check the download link on the homepage. This one should work.

No problem, thanks again.