Shuffle the game

I think the yandere aspect would’ve made Kaede’s path more interesting. As it was, the paths I particularly liked were Sia’s and Primula’s, with Sia’s probably being the best, objectively speaking. I have yet to finish Asa’s path–she being my least favorite character and all.

I reckon the game was okay, the anime wasn’t anything special either. I liked Primula’s path, other paths were average. I think I played this game (As with most games) with modest expectations, so I wasnt really disappointed. Kaede being a yandere is an absolute joke.
As it turned out, Edelweiss was a much better thing.

Finished Nerine’s path, and I have to say that the twist near the ending was AWESOME. Hope the other paths have their pleasant surprises too.
I mean, really, my G-Coll titles have nothing that comes close that.

Just out of my curiosity, I wonder why nobody mentioned that this game featured one of the most loli looked winnable heroine nowadays, and was released uncensored? Oh right, she’s not a human in the first place.

never in my wildest dreams did I think Shuffle would come out in english, I plan on getting it someday

I will never forgive them the absence of Kareha route. Never. EVER.

The Kareha route was added in a later edition (think it was Shuffle! Essence).

I know, but it wasn’t translated. :cry:

And she is only one year younger than Rin.

I don’t think that’s right. You must mean “she was only one year younger than Rin’s clone”.

IIRC… Kareha was added on the PS2 version of Shuffle! I forgot the exact title…

Essence + is basically a re-release of that version + h scenes for the PS2 scenes and adding two more paths.
Actually I’m somewhat wondering why MG decided to just rush out Shuffle! when Essence+ was already anounced and in production months before they had the release/license anouncements. I held off and just bought Essence + instead…

I think Japanese companies are very much wary of releasing English versions of recent eroge, as they believe the English version (which sell for less, is demosaiced, and may be more widely pirated) will sabotage sales of the Japanese version.

I’m not talking about Nerine but nevermnd since she’s the same age as Rin.

In the game, it’s clearly said Primura is one year younger than Rin, Kaede, Nerine and Sia.
That’s why, when she comes to school, she’s a first year.
Kaede, Rin, Nerine and Sia are second year stedents and Asa is in her third year.

Wasn’t it also clearly stated that the clone Lycoris was created either during or after Nerine was a child (and Primula came after her)?It doesn’t add up–which all the more points to that “given age” just being a copout, much like JAST’s declaration that “all characters are 18 years of age or older”. It seems likely that Primula is less than five years old–there’s no rule that she wasn’t created “mature”.

Maybe Primura was created with a grown up body.
I would say she has a 16 year old body but is actually at least 12 or 13 (because she was already born 10 years before when Lycoris met Rin).

For me, the only fact Primura could go to the same school as Rin is enough.
But it doesn’t change the fact that she acts and looks like a loli.