Shuffle! tick!tack!

hi guys, i got this great japanese bishoujogame for quite a little price!!^^ but i can’t get through with all the cgs!! :confused: does anyone of you have a walkthrough for this game, or knows a page qwere it is open for me to look it up!! please tell me if you have, or know about such a site!! i would be very grateful!!^^

Are you talking about SHUFFLE! or Tick! Tack!?
Anyway[list][]SHUFFLE!: one, two and three.[/][]Tick! Tack: one and two[/][/list]

That would do, I hope.

[ 06-15-2007, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

well, thank you, i forgot to say that i can’t read japanese, so i do not understand the two linkpages you put there!! but that was my fault, thank you for your efforts! does anyone have one i understand?? please notifie me!!

Why are you posting in a section concerning “Japanese Bishoujo Game Discussions” about two games which only exist in the Japanese language to get help playing them if you don’t understand Japanese?

Oh, wait. Don’t give me an answer. I think it will only make me go O_O.

What?! You mean you don’t just hit the skip button and look at the pretty pictures like the rest of us do? Your and odd one Olf.

Who needs to understand japanese to finish a H-game? Shuffle is a choice based ADV,all you have to do is match the kanji of your choice with the guide.tick tack is also the ssame.The only times you need to know japanese language to finish a H-games is if you are playing an RPG or strategy based game.

I finish tick-tack and shuffle with only Atlas to translate the guide and zero knowledge of kanji :slight_smile:

Olf is a ren’ai game, so he pretty much plays for the storyline first before the CG. And, besides, I think the people behind GC would vouch for the learning of another language to better understand a foreign product. The latters allows the translation of the product, and more importanyl, allow appreciation of it amongst others.

That doesn’t require you to use a kouryaku either. Just use game saves: it’d be faster to “get the CGs and the H-scenes”.

I’m a game? Should I be glad or sad about the matter? :smiley:

Anyway, even non-ren’ai games have a plot. I see little interest to spend money on a game which interest is the story (e.g. most ren’ai, which both SHUFFLE! and Tick! Tack! are) to only get the pictures and ero-scenes… save if you don’t have the time to play it and absolutely want the CGs (which I can understand), but in this case:[list][]Using game saves would be a better and faster idea,[/][]Extracting the CGs via Susie or any equivalent would be an even better (though slower) idea.[/][/list]Anyway, if the OP only wants the CGs and ero-scenes, I can point him to game saves instead.

[ 06-28-2007, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

I think his point is more why bother? If you’re going to do that, just download the CG-extraction tools and extract the CGs from the game. Or d/l a save file and toss it into your installation. It’d probably be less aggravating than what you’re doing now.

I mean no offense, but I honestly think the parts you’re skipping are basically the stuff that makes the games worth playing in the first place - otherwise just go get an H-OVA series. Those are actually animated …

well, i’m of the same opinion as olf!!
and sinc emy japanese is not that good( besides, i’m starting to learn it right now!!^^ ) i’m using agth + quickatlas at the moment to translate it ( the problem is just: it doesn’t really work!!^^ i’ll need to work a bit more on it, to make it work!! ) i personally am interested in the story, more than the cgs ( do not think i dislike the cgs !!^^ of course i like them!!^^ ) but with my momentary knowledge about the japanese language i’m not really able to understand a lot, but only little of the text ( and only the text with voices!! cause i can’t read it at all at the moment!! but as i wrote above i’m starting to learn it right now!!^^ and i will put my effort in it!! hope i will understand more, soon!!^^).

oh, and i nearly forgot to thank you again, olf!! you really helped me!! i had it translated and are able to do it now!! so, thanks again!!^^
i really appreciate it!!

something else…
i’ve played through shuffle completely now and got all the scenes apart from the fourth one of kaede !! i tried nearly everything to get it, but wasn’t able to do so up until now!! does anyone know how to get it?? i would really appreciate an answer!! thanks!!^^

by the way… your new avatar really looks cute olf ( kawaii^^ )

Olf’s avatars change every time you load the page. He points to a script which randomly grabs one of his pictures.

You get it in Rin’s story. Look in this kouryaku, “¬ï¬ñ 1-4”.