Silly question about Cosplay Fetish Academy

I was looking over the upcoming releases for Peach Princess and I saw Cosplay Fetish Academy.

It looks like the usual sex romp, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but one thing did catch my eye: For Mizuki, it says, “…her taste in sex is a bit abnormal, known to continue fellatio sessions for an entire night…”.

So what does that mean? Does she literally hold you down and keep going like an Energizer Bunny? Or is she like a “pink salon” worker and has multiple guys working with her?

While eroge seems to be always very creative with the H scenes, I’m somewhat curious how they wrote that scenario. I mean, no breaks at all? Wouldn’t a guy become a little sore? Maybe I’m thinking about it too much.

Perhaps you are thinking about it a little too much. :smiley:

Yea it seems like another sex romp to me too, which I hate. I prefer either the “feel good” games, like Figures of Happiness, or the “feel like a bad ass” games, like Virgin Roster and Tsuki Possession.

As for her profile, yea I’m sure that’s just a little tidbit fact they throw in to make her character seem interesting. Whether this actually applies to the real game remains to be seen.

Actually I think those games are “feel like a heartless bastard” type deal. :wink:

Brave Soul would be more a “bad ass” type male protagonist (in that he kicks people’s asses). The upcoming Lightning Warrior Raidy also has a “bad ass” main character… or should I say, “bad ass bitch”? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 01-08-2008, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Yeah I agree with your “feel like a heartless bastard” type for Virgin Roster and Tsuki Possession.

Sex romp, eh? Well, this one should be able to satisfy different fetishes at least.

As for feeling like a badass, I kind of liked Critical Point for that. Still one of my all time favorites.

Yeah, I look at this game as a comedy/fetish game. I mean he gets transported to a world
full of cosplay sex girls? There has to be a little comedy in this game :wink: But I’d be interested
either way since cosplay is fun…I wouldn’t want every game to be full of it, but I’m glad they
are bringing one over. Now we just need a real loli game and for Family Project to hurry along
and I’ll be a happy camper!

As a side note:
Search this on eBay asap.

O.O lol

or link HERE.

One only wonders if it isnt a matter of time before someone snags that.

I especially like how they characterize it as a “body suit”. Sheesh.