Sinning with Nuns

Sister Hell from Prism Ark. If there were more nuns like her, I’d be adding another fetish to my list. :slight_smile:

:smiley:

[ 11-01-2007, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

but it’s not twincest :stuck_out_tongue:

care to make that image a bit smaller in pixel size please?

[quote]
Originally posted by Lamuness:
[b] but it’s not twincest :wink:

… was she just attacked by the magic clothes-shredding demon?

Naw… she actually wanders around in a shredded habit. That and she claims her own holy power tends to rip apart her clothes from the energy backlash. But I think it’s because she’s an exhibitionist inside… or God just like to expose his sexiest warrior nuns. :cool:

Nah, just budget cuts. Those things are vicious, man.

Heh… just noted that Visas from KotOR 2 is a nun… a dark evil nun who happens to be a murderous little wench. :slight_smile:

http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?t=670

It’s good to know. I played both KotOR games and was asking myself when they will make a new one. Not yet, but at least i can try to play this 2nd game restored. :smiley:

By the way, that old female jedi, Kreia, would not be considerated a dark evil nun too?

I asked my nun crazed friend, and he tells me Kreia doesn’t count. As he explains it:

Visas wears headgear (her habit) that’s detached from the main attire. It’s different from the traditional cowled robe/kimino combo that Jedi and Sith typically wear (like Kreia does). So in his logic, Visas comes off more as a nun - where as Kreia comes off more as a monk.

Maybe that’s getting to specific though… :wink:

I suggest ƒhƒ‰ƒNƒŠƒEƒX
Romanji: Draculius

Good one. Some more games with nuns i found/remember: :smiley:

[ 11-07-2007, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Oh yea… that game did have a nun, didn’t it? I forgot about that… although I’m sure it’s because it wasn’t the nun I remember from the title. :stuck_out_tongue:

sigh
“Wind of Ebenburg” or rather the original name: “Ebenburg no Kaze” please!

… and that one is called “Amanatsu”.

@Unicorn.
Okay, corrected. Sorry!! :smiley:

Oh yea… that game did have a nun, didn’t it? I forgot about that… although I’m sure it’s because it wasn’t the nun I remember from the title. :stuck_out_tongue:

:p    

And what kind of twincest do you think this game has, by the way?

[ 11-07-2007, 06:19 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

IMO, “Prism Heart” was more enjoyable. Alas, they don’t make such games any longer. SIM is a dead genre in the ero-world of nowadays. T_T
I was a bit sickened by the saturation of loli in the beginning of “Prism Ark” (Fel, Litte and Filia), as well as the shouta undertones (Jung)…

[ 11-07-2007, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Minimal sadly. Of all the “main” characters in the game, the twincest has the fewest sex scenes: only three. One was normal twincest, the other was a gangbang rape, and the last was… errr… interesting. :slight_smile:

[ 11-07-2007, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

I guess you enjoyed a lot uŒŽŒõ‚̃Jƒ‹ƒlƒ"ƒ@[ƒŒv then?

Though I already was a fan of Oono Tetsuya back then, it’s true his art improved a lot over the years. But, heh, debut games, you know? :stuck_out_tongue:
I admit I didn’t like some character designs at first (such as Anya, Iina and Liz) but they grew on me (save for Anya I still couldn’t stand in the end) because of their charming story (both Iina and Liz have wonderful ones).

[ 11-07-2007, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Yes, yes, yes! Very much so! Easily the best example of “werewolf eroge” I’ve seen thus so far. I think werewolf eroge never gets much attention, because it kinda treads on the territory of “inu-mimi” or “inu-yasha” type stuff. :frowning:

Indeed. He continues to improve his style as well, so I can’t wait to see what his works look like in the future.

Yes, yes, yes! Very much so! Easily the best example of “werewolf eroge” I’ve seen thus so far. I think werewolf eroge never gets much attention, because it kinda treads on the territory of “inu-mimi” or “inu-yasha” type stuff. :slight_smile:

Yup. Great game. It has werewolves and the hunters that… err… hunt them. :smiley: