Sinning with Nuns

I have a friend who was curious about eroge, so I told him to order the two Kango Shicyauzo from Peach Princess; which he did.

Now he’s crazy for them… well… for nuns that is. So he comes to me this morning and asks, “what’s another good title that has nuns?” So far, I’ve stalled him with the third Kango title, but I know he’ll be back. :slight_smile:

He can read Japanese with reasonable skill, so my problem really isn’t that it has to be an English title… I just suddenly noticed that I don’t play nun series too much and don’t follow what’s the better ones. :slight_smile:

That depends on if it has to be nuns only, or only has to be nuns in the cast as “targetable”.

As for example in th eKango-series or in one of my favourites: Tsuukin kairaku2 - Chikan de GoGo from Haou…

I also played once a demo of a game that takes place in an all-girls school in which the girls are tought by nuns and wear themselves robes. But this demo also showed only only girls as characters - and thus all sexual encounters are lesbian. Not that I mind, but perhaps your friend does.
However, righ now I don’t recall the name of the game or the brand either, but I can look that up back at home…

Oh, and if your friend goes wild for nuns, then I wonder if he wouldn’t like angels even more…
Not the ones from NGE, of course!
I mean for example Filia and Karen from Kairaku (Will/ROUGE)…

[ 06-14-2006, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=002281#000038

I know only of Haitoku No Gakuen (besides Ryouki, of course :wink: ), which got good reviews/comments by Erogamescape and our GX Magazine.
Your friend likes Dark Games?

Not the newest game, but I am a fan of Season of the Sakura, and Seia’s path is one of the most satisfying. Not exactly a realistic story, but it’s cool nevertheless. Wish I’d watched enough of St. Tail to get the in jokes with her and Meimi.

I checked the references that I gave - and realized that I mixed in my mind two demos up.

The first one was a game with an all-girl’s school. But this game actually has only one nun - the teacher. AND the girls wear just school-uniforms, that look even a bit more conservatively than usual seifukus as for example the ones in X-Change…
However, this game can be looked up here

… and the other one was quite mnore appealing to me: the player’s character is apparently possesed by the devil and his older stepsister who cares a lot about him took him into a nun’s monastery in order to help him get rid of it. She herself is a nun, and there are at least two more nuns in the demo too.
Take a look here!

[ 06-15-2006, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

…this reminds me that Nargrakhan does has reviewed a nice, nun-gifted erogame already.
We definitely need more succubus games :wink: , heheheheheh…

Here’s one from Ignition.
http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/ignition/soft/kohituji/index.htm

I think the title in english would be something like Lambs’ Paradise. Has pretty nice artwork too. By the way didn’t G-Collections have dealings with Ignition, hint hint Peter :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the feedback guys! :slight_smile:

Now I can sate his “sinful” tastes. :smiley:

There’s also Crusade… but I thought it would be best to first teach him the Way of the Force, before revealing the awesome might of the Dark Side. :wink:

[ 06-16-2006, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

You mean like Men at Work (studio e-Go!), Meishoku no Reiki (Eushully) or Brightia (Cronus)?

Oh, if you wanted to hide the dark side from him, then you’d better forget about my suggestions… :frowning:

It’s a bit late for this, but anyway: if you want to search for nuns, try using “seijo” in your search. You can find the word written in kanjis in the title of this! :wink:

[ 06-16-2006, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

[quote]
Originally posted by Stretch:
[b] Here’s one from Ignition.
http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/ignition/soft/kohituji/index.htm

I think the title in english would be something like Lambs’ Paradise. Has pretty nice artwork too. By the way didn’t G-Collections have dealings with Ignition, hint hint Peter :frowning:

What’s the story? It seems to involve something about a catholic school in mid-age.

:cool: :cool: :cool:
TOP SECRET! …for now.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

I’t seems that Lambs’Paradise lokks like a quite intresting game, funny that it is made by Ignition.I din’t like Slave Pageant. But then ZYX made guite a few bad games and some who was alright, like Chain and The Sagara family. Maybe G-Coll din’t make it because they chose the wrong type of games.

I don’t think it was available at the same time Slave Pageant was. As for the story, I don’t know Japanese so I couldn’t tell you, I used Atlas to translate the Kanji title and Lambs’ Paradise is what came up.

If you’re looking for nun games then there’s always SuperDeadite’s favorite, “Gunsister.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Just like the title says, it has nuns… with guns!

[ 06-16-2006, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Dark Lord Zenigame ]

[quote]
Originally posted by Unicorn:
[b]It’s a bit late for this, but anyway: if you want to search for nuns, try using “seijo” in your search. You can find the word written in kanjis in the title of this! :slight_smile:

looks through list

Hmmm… what’s this!?

*sees Yami no Senou in search*

You’re a vampire lord and capture powerful Vampire Hunters? Break? Enslave? Force to become loyal?

goes to official site

Whoa… that’s the kind of voice acting I like! :slight_smile:

Yo, Spector, if your reading this, check out this dark and evil title. This I have to get. :slight_smile:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=249745

http://www.luchs.jp/psychs_j/index.html

Hmmm… maybe I’ll be into nuns too. :wink:

[quote]
Originally posted by Dark Lord Zenigame:
[b] If you’re looking for nun games then there’s always SuperDeadite’s favorite, “Gunsister.” :slight_smile:

Other bgame i remember have nuns is Wind of Ebengourd, from Studio Ego.

There’s this future release from Catleya, too.

You guys beat me to it, but yes Gunsister is one hell of a fun game. Its kinda short and the actual plot isn’t anything special but the characters are fun, and the “love H-scene” with each girl is quite well animated and rather long. And every girl is either a nun, or a nun in training who spend their free time protecting the children from evil bandit gangs in the desert. Plus, it comes bundled with Metal Princess, a parody of just about every robot show in existance, and its a lot of fun too. And 2 full games for only about $50 is a rather nice deal indeed. :smiley:

One of these days I’ll do a review but I’m lazy, and for the record mikos are better then nuns :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Originally posted by Nargrakhan:
[b]Yo, Spector, if your reading this, check out this dark and evil title. This I have to get. :slight_smile:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=249745

http://www.luchs.jp/psychs_j/index.html

Hmmm… maybe I’ll be into nuns too. :frowning: .

Regarding the topic at hand, I’m not much into nuns. You can’t avoid encountering one or two here and there, however… <_<.

[quote]
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
[b]You’re a bit late, actually :slight_smile:

I’m hoping the graphics are improved in the finalized version, as the in-game character models seemed a bit on the cheap side for me. Then again, I’ve played a lot of game that have great graphics but pathetic gameplay, so I really won’t mind a vice versa.

Besides, the story illustrations had some great layouts. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

We can only hope. I don’t mind if the art’s not top-notch, as long as the story & other content is good - a good story is after all the most important factor when I judge if a b-game’s worth the money or not :smiley: .

[ 06-18-2006, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: Spectator Beholder ]