Sisters...of flesh and spirit

Question, question…
Have there ever been a twincest title or title with twincest wherein… The other twin is a long dead spirit that still exist in the game…?
And is also included in the twincest path as well…? :stuck_out_tongue:

Twincest that are ghosts? Hmmm…

***SPOILER ALERT!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
While I haven’t ran across a title where one is alive and the other is spiritual, I have seen one where the twins (both of them) are phantoms - and you get to sex them at the same time… but it wasn’t the focus of the game: Angel Bullet

http://www.liar.co.jp/ab.html

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=59081

Story and graphics were good… sex was too minimal for my tastes though. :frowning:

Hmmm…
Well, there was one in SHUFFLE!..

:slight_smile:

Huh… now that you mention it… Gemini from Sakura Taisen 5 has that weird thing with her unborn (and insanely murderous) twin sister taking over her body once in awhile. One twin was “Gem-eh-nee” and the other was “Gem-eh-nai”. Dating her kinda got ya a two for one deal. :wink:

It was the reason for her name, and her weird dual culture fetish: one was pro-cowboy and the other was pro-samurai (offtopic: the only thing that can beat a ninja-pirate is a samurai-cowboy).

:stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-08-2007, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

… Now that we start to think about it…
This stuff is pretty weird…! :stuck_out_tongue:

…We just hope that…it’s not true that…
“Some dreams should not come to be…”

[quote]
Originally posted by 13th:
[b] This stuff is pretty weird…! :wink: :wink:

Well, we beleived that there’re still weird stuffs in this epoch even after you have seen most of the weird things…in a good way…

Just remember…

“There are places so horrible that even the dead hide their feces…”

The dead hide there shit? That’s interesting.

Yes, there’s always new ideas and things popping up, out-doing the old stuff. Something weirder will always come along.

Also, that samurai-cowgirl is hot as hell. Who knew cowgirl samurai’s could be so appealing.

Heh… out of the New York troupe, I liked Ratchet best. Good girl, gone bad, gone good again. :smiley:

[ 10-09-2007, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

How disappointing. It’s a shame when there was a good opprotunity available for twincest but it wasn’t taken. Ah well.

Haha, yeah, she’s a regular horse riding gal all right. Shooting a pistol in one hand, and swinging a sword in the other. Hell of a combo, I tell you.

Shit…? What shit…?
(Looks at post) …! :eek:

… Somehow…that made that saying weirder…in a good way…

Hmmm… Wonder if there’s a combo of a “CLAYMORE” and a “ROCKET LAUNCHER”…

There’s a game where both the sisters are spirits. I believe they’re twins. This one (getchu link here). They’re umbrella ghosts or something like that.
Actually, all the girls in this game are unnatural beings, like vampire, witch, snow lady, etc. :slight_smile:

[ 10-10-2007, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

I could at last imagine Satsu from “Dai Akuji” using a fighting style that makes use of the combination dagger/rocket launcher.

After all, the rocket launcher already is her most preferred weapon. She is a cycnical version of Minnie May Hopkins… :wink:

I played that game. :slight_smile:

The two you mention are twins, but they’re not really ghosts per se: they’re what the Japanese call a Karakasa. Sometimes that term is translated as umbrella ghosts, but it’s an incorrect “lost in translation” thing… it would be like calling the Grim Reaper a ghost - which isn’t wrong, but it isn’t right either.

Japanese mythology has a belief where discarded umbrellas come to life after 100 years, due to the “spirit energy” accumulated into it from being used by humans. They usually look like these ugly one eyed, one footed things in an umbrella shape… but this particular eroge makes a few improvements to the myth. :smiley:

EDIT
Japanese friend just pointed out to me, that anything can come to life after 100 years. The whole categorization is called tsukumogami.

[ 10-10-2007, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Thanks for clarify me. :smiley:

I should have know… if a hgame has twins/twincest, you already played. :wink:

[ 10-10-2007, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Of course. I have a reputation to maintain after all. :wink:

Dante from Devil May Cry. Has a claymore. Has a rocket launcher. Has a twin… who died and came back as a “spirit” creature too. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-13-2007, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Naah, that was easy. What about this, instead :wink: ?

Is that shota+angels+devils?
(smirk)
I might just get that one.

By the way Baldo-kun…
Could that game happen to be the one where those girls(and we mean “GIRLS”) evolves to higher forms/beings defending on how you raise 'em…?

Or do they just look the same…?

Yep, you’re right. Sodatete Miryu? give you the possibility to develope/create your ideal girl, even turning the “base product” :wink: into a couple of twins.
But I doubt Nargrakhan has this game, me too I’m awaiting for the release of the downloadable version (all CROWD games except this one are available from DLsite, I suppose it will become available after the release of the next piece of X :wink: ).