Sites has been renewed

Himeya Shop renew the sites…here is the Link…Here

That’s interesting. I was waiting for their update. It sure took them long enough, didn’t it. One thing to note is the strange way they put their games in order in the “Adult” section. They have “A-C” “D-G” etc. Those letters refer to the brand name. Then once you are in a cetain section, all games within that section are in alphabetical order by game title. This makes it easier if you are looking for a certain title, but not as easy if you’re looking for works of the same maker.

At first glance, it looks neat.

But showing the box for every product makes the pages now load considerably slower and dropping the Genre-Info in the main list wasn’t the best idea either.

Also, I was a little bit confused when I selected my portion of the list as an alphabetic-range of the maker-names and then, the list was first sorted by the game-names. But the possibility to sort the list for different criteria is a nice new extra, nonetheless.

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
Then once you are in a cetain section, all games within that section are in alphabetical order by game title.

The same happened to me.
But I figured out that you can change that by clicking the column header that you want to be the sort-criterion.
... but this remains only in effect until you select again another alphabetic range of brands.

I browse through the himeya new site and if you looking for the certain titles you just click the letter…example, Kaguya is start with K and if you click the K they shouw the all of the product of the k…if they separate the maker and product it is easy to browse the sites…I will try email to them thay can separate the product and maker of the games…

OK… I just receive emails from himeya and if you looking by the maker click “Manufacture” for example, if you looking the maker called “Navel” Click “N” after that their is option in the top of the screen their is manufacture or productname, you will have the game you looking for…Is this make clear? ^^;

I think, that’s what I already figured out before.

But thanks for your efforts anyway!

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
I think, that's what I already figured out before.

But thanks for your efforts anyway! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

OOG

Hmmm…guess it’s time to head over to himeya and see what all the fuss is about.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Hmmm..guess it's time to head over to himeya and see what all the fuss is about.

GOOD LUCK! Anyway, how many people are members at himeya...I'm already member because I already order the Doujinshi games...