Slave Bazaar - where and when?

Small question about this game. When it will be translated? I’ve played it a little on japanese and been completely enchanted by it. This was just unspeakable! Graphic, music, songs (!), and story! I even don’t sure to what type of games should I associate it… I don’t know japanese at all, but I was able to sense all atmosphere of this game by heart! I’ve decided not to do “blind gaming”, and almost year I’ve waited patiently for its translation. But… it seems to me, that PeaPri gave up on translation of this game. If it is so, it would be very sad.
Please, if you know, whether(and when) or not this game will be released in english, tell me.

P.S. Forgive my bad english.

quote:
Originally posted by Rain:

Please, if you know, whether(and when) or not this game will be released in english, tell me.

P.S. Forgive my bad english.

I think your english is very good, and for now that is the best place to look another thread link below this paragraph. It is a little outdated but not really, Brave Soul (BS) is out, Gibo should soon be out according to previous threads and Little My Maid (LMM) is reported to be closer then it might seem according to those same threads.

So if this is the one after those, along with I think Doushin more news might be out shortly. Though if anyone else knows more or something different then this please correct me.

http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001510.html

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 05-19-2004).]

BTW, has anyone got a romanji and/or translation for the songs in Slave Bazaar? Especially long ver. of the “To Lose In Amber” (what a strange title…)?

2 SCDawg: Thanks for the answer. Hmmm… Did people got tired of “multiple-choice-adv gameplay”? :slight_smile: That’s strange. Of course, BS is a good and funa game, but IMHO, Slave Bazaar is way better.

[This message has been edited by Rain (edited 05-19-2004).]

I see… If there are THIS kind of problems, I probably have to forget about translation. Well, it still awaits me on shelf. I have no choise but to play it blind. Or to learn japanese. Nya…

Here are the original lyrics. Maybe someone here can translate or convert to romaji.
-------------------------------
To lose in amber

ÅŒã‚ÉŒ©‚½-[-z@‰e‚ð-Ž‚Æ‚µ‚½
Œ¶@»ŽžŒv@‰½‚à‚©‚à"®‚«Žn‚ß‚é

"¯‚¶‹ó‚̉º‚Ł@‰½‚ðŒ©‚‚¯‚½
–¾"ú‚É‘±‚­"¹@Fåò‚¹‚ā@-ðŽj‚É–À‚¤

Žè‚ðL‚΂µ‚½‚ç@‹M•û‚É"͂­‚©‚ç
‚Ç‚ñ‚ÈŽž‚Å‚à@searcing for you
¬ãM¬ï√ª¬Ç¬™¬Ç¬≠¬Ç√™¬Ç¬Ω¬â¬∑¬Ç√†¬Ç√®¬ï√∏¬Ç¬´’√∑¬Ç√ü¬Ç√ѬÅ@¬êM¬Ç¬∂¬Ç√©
¯‹û‚̂悤‚È–²

’√ú¬Ç√å¬ê√¶¬Ç√â¬Ç√ܬÇ√ú¬Ç√©¬Å@¬ê¬Ø¬Ç¬™¬ãP¬Ç¬≠
-D‚µ‚³‚Əž‚¢@â–]‚ªàæà߁i‚±‚Í‚­j‚É•Ï‚í‚é

"V‚̍‘‚ւƁ@"±‚­"VŽg‚½‚¿
‘å'n‚̉ʂĂɁ@searcing for you
¬ñY¬Ç√™¬Ç¬©¬Ç¬Ø¬Ç√Ñ¬Ç¬Ω¬ä√جê√ï¬Ç√∞¬åJ¬Ç√®¬ï√î¬Ç¬∑¬Å@¬ä’¬Ç¬∂¬Ç√Ñ
ˆê–éŒÀ‚è‚Ì–²

‚Ç‚ñ‚ÈŽž‚Å‚à@looking for you
¬ãM¬ï√ª¬Ç¬™¬Ç¬≠¬Ç√™¬Ç¬Ω¬â¬∑¬Ç√†¬Ç√®¬ï√∏¬Ç¬´’√∑¬Ç√ü¬Ç√ѬÅ@¬êM¬Ç¬∂¬Ç√©
ç–éˆê–é‚Ì–²

Unfortunately at least on my computer and perhaps others they are not showing in Japanese but rather a computer code the song lyrics.

Last I heard I thought they had the rights to this game but like Doushin and others it was on the backburner until the other aforementioned games were released? That did change then?

From a MPG available here three years ago, the lyrics for the intro were (this is the short version, BTW):

My final sunset, fades into shadow.
Illusion, hourglass, Everything beings to flow!
Beneath the same sky, What did you find?
On tomorrow’s path, colors fade away, where are we?
If I stretch out my hand, I’ll reach you.
Forever and always, looking for you.
You give to me, I embrace your warmth.
I trust in you, Arabian Nights Dream.

Thanx for the lyrics, what about last song?

quote:
Originally posted by gaogao:
Here are the original lyrics. Maybe someone here can translate or convert to romaji.

ÅŒã‚ÉŒ©‚½-[-z@‰e‚ð-Ž‚Æ‚µ‚½
Œ¶@»ŽžŒv@‰½‚à‚©‚à"®‚«Žn‚ß‚é

"¯‚¶‹ó‚̉º‚Ł@‰½‚ðŒ©‚‚¯‚½
–¾"ú‚É‘±‚­"¹@Fåò‚¹‚ā@-ðŽj‚É–À‚¤

‚Ç‚ñ‚ÈŽž‚Å‚à@searcing for you
‹M•û‚ª‚­‚ꂽ‰·‚à‚è•ø‚«'÷‚߂ā@M‚¶‚é
¯‹û‚̂悤‚È–²

'܂̐æ‚É‚Æ‚Ü‚é@¯‚ª‹P‚­
-D‚µ‚³‚Əž‚¢@â–]‚ªàæà߁i‚±‚Í‚­j‚É•Ï‚í‚é

"V‚̍‘‚ւƁ@"±‚­"VŽg‚½‚¿
‘å'n‚̉ʂĂɁ@searcing for you
–Y‚ê‚©‚¯‚Ä‚½ŠïÕ‚ðŒJ‚è•Ô‚·@Š'‚¶‚Ä
ˆê–éŒÀ‚è‚Ì–²

‚Ç‚ñ‚ÈŽž‚Å‚à@looking for you
‹M•û‚ª‚­‚ꂽ‰·‚à‚è•ø‚«'÷‚߂ā@M‚¶‚é
ç–éˆê–é‚Ì–²

At your service:

saigo ni mita yuuhi, kage wo otoshita
maboroshi sunadokei, nanimokamo ugokihajimeru

onajisora no shita de, nani wo mitsuketa
ashita ni tsutzuku michi, irosete rekishi ni mayou

te wo nobasitara, anata ni todoku kara
donnatokidemo, searching for you
anata ga kureta atatamori dakishimete, shinjiru
hoshikuzu no youna yume

ten no kuni he to, michibiku tenshitachi
daichi no hate ni, searching for you
wasusrekaketeta kiseki wo ayatsurukaeusu, kanjite
ichiya kagiri no yume

te wo nobashitara, anata ni todoku kara
donna tokidemo, looking for you
anata ga kureta atatamori dakishimete, shinjiru
senyaichiya no yume

**Note:

#1 Japanese kanjis have many different pronunciations and as such, I have picked the most commonly used ones. As a result, this may differ slightly from the acutal lyrics. Any corrections/feedback is appreciated.

#2 'wo' and 'he' when appearing singularly is pronnounced as 'o' and 'e' respectively.

[This message has been edited by NeMiSiS (edited 05-22-2004).]