Slave Pageant - a poll

Are you going to buy this title, even if it’s about perv themes, to support the bisoujo game industry?

I am going to buy it, but not for that reason.

I generally don’t mind kichiku - if it’s plot remains believable. Not like in “Tsuki”, where each of the five female victims sticks to the main character, regardless how cruel the things were that he did to them.
(It wouldn’t have been THAT bad, if it were only one or two of them…)

… and I also like the graphics style here better than the one used in ZyX-games.

i might get it out of macabre curiosity but thats about it i only get the games that interest me…or ones that peak my curiosity as my money is fairly tight atm so i cant get everygame that gets released unfortunately though i find the more you post about a game giving it bad reviews and onto the more extreme the more hype you actually build for a game it has the exact opposite effect as people will buy the game to see what all the fuss is about…personally though im interested in seeing what this game is about as to if i like or dislike this type of genre all ill say is i dont dislike and i dont like this genre im neautral while i personally dont agree with it i know it has its place among bishoujo gaming as it features heavily in japan and to ban it would be unfair for those people that do like it as of your personal feelings towards the game though i agree its wrong i will not enter into that debate as i agree with you but i think they should be released as we want the variety of ALL genres of bishoujo i think
even ones we do not like

Slave Pageant eh?

I believe I will buy this title as well. As I am a sucker who takes pride in his little collection of various stuff and bishoujo games happens to be one of them. So… Yeah… The answer is definitely yes.

quote:
to support the bisoujo game industry?

You should just buy games that interest you and want to play. Dollar votes.

I'm not going to buy this game, probably.

Probably considering I got almost all of g-coll games and it would feel wierd now if I stopped

If it’s like Virgin Roster, Tsuki, etc. Then no. No thanks, not interested. If it’s more “volountary”, i.e. maid’s story, secret wives club, etc. then yes.

My answer is yes

I like to collect any PC games. :slight_smile:

sweatdrops

I can’t remember that how many I own PC games.

I own over hundreds video games. (331 Playstation, 70 Dreamcast, 82 Gamecube, others). =P

Undecided at the moment on Slave Pageant

No clue have to learn a little more about it before I make a decision.

i need to know a little bit more first as well before i make a decision, but I am a little inclined to be curious, since it is SLAVE Pageant and I have a fetish for slaves (remember my huge fascination with Slave Bazaar if you will )

As I recall, the original Japanese title translates to “hooker dish” or something to that effect, which doesn’t really imply use of force in the same way “Slave Pageant” does.

I’ll buy anything that isn’t Virgin Roster all over again (yes, I did buy that one).

quote:
Originally posted by AG3:
I'll buy anything that isn't Virgin Roster all over again (yes, I did buy that one).

Virgin Roster is the bestestestestest... game ever [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

(...cough...and cough...and then...cough again)

Call the ambulance! Noirbo has taken drugs!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Forget the drugs. I want to know what he was smoking, and (more importantly) where I can get some. Must be good stuff…

As for Slave Pageant, we’ll have to see. Bondage itself doesn’t really bother me, I just find it unpleasant; abuse is what I don’t like.

“What he has been smoking” also refers to drugs, you know.

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
"What he has been smoking" also refers to drugs, you know.

Yes, which is why I said he has to tell me what he's on.

Is there a link to more game info anywhere?

Maid’s Story was all training and was almost fun (some minor game design problems, but that’s another story). I like slavegirls - not heavily ABUSED slavegirls, but girls on leash and collar who do what I say or get spanked, that’s cute.

So my interest in the game will depend on whether it hits what I consider abuse, and what the gameplay is - I’m much more interested if there’s some strategy to it.

quote:
Originally posted by papillon:
Is there a link to more game info anywhere?

Official website of Ignition

http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/ignition/

Game info. on Getchu

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=30142

The game has both DVD and CD Versions and I don't think that G-Collections is doing the DVD version. Anyway, this game is not a training-sim like The Maid's Story or our long awaited title - LMM or like many great Japanese training-sim games out there. If you really can't wait to see what this game is about, there is a demo available on their official website.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Now it is that * Cough * that sounds really bad? I hope he lives

Now...Now...Now... I shall not die until I have a chance to play a bishoujo game in a virtual reality world OR until I have a chi like companion whom I can sink my evil claws in...er...No...I meant...er... whom I can share my laughter with... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]