Slave Pageant by Ignition

The translation confused me, but that was an internet web-based one. It at first seemed to indicate a story something like Virgin Roster but then a majority of it seemed to be something more or less about how the girls seek this guy out, as I said it was a poor translation. I honestly cannot tell if it is truly dark or not and some of the pictures seem to show them more willing more along the lines of a training sim like Secret Wives Club.

Something in the middle between dark sex and sentimental comedy? Yup, that’s intriguing!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey:
Didn't I just say that it is not a sim? I did some looking some time after my last post, and most sites say that it's a text adventure.

Heh that you did, guess I got too excited when I read slave training and figured it was going to be a sim.
quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
The translation confused me, but that was an internet web-based one. It at first seemed to indicate a story something like Virgin Roster but then a majority of it seemed to be something more or less about how the girls seek this guy out, as I said it was a poor translation. I honestly cannot tell if it is truly dark or not and some of the pictures seem to show them more willing more along the lines of a training sim like Secret Wives Club.

Something like secret wives club would be good too.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:

Whoa theres a internet based japanese translation out there? man i've been trying to find one forever. can you give it to me?

BTW has any one noticed the increased in junior members? no offense to any of you that are new

okay this is great and everything but how do you work it? I mean its all in Japanese.

I’ve always clicked the right ‘radio’ button under the space for the URL and pulled down to the second option on the choices then clicked the button, it works. I had forgotten about this site until I saw it again, thanks Jason4.