Slave Pageant release date

Been awhile since I posted a new topic, but the release date for Slave Pageant is up on GC now. July 7.

Anyone planning on getting it? I doubt very much I’ll be buying this title, unless it has a story somehow in line with Berserk or something.

And now, I have about 2 feet to go before I sleep.

Isn’t this one basically a slave training type of deal similar to Secret Wives Club but perhaps darker since it is in a school setting?

Not sure about getting it, have to hear some reviews first, if it is done well and is not too dark maybe, if it is just a trainer maybe, waiting for the reviews.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 06-21-2004).]

I’ll wait for the reviews as usual… and my wallet.

Like Amusement Park, this is one I’ve actually been looking forward to. Hopefully, unlike amusement park, I won’t find it disappointing… the master/slave thing is my kink (which has nothing to do with Amusement Park, I was looking forward to that for a whole other reason)… oddly enough, I never bought the wife club title… maybe I’ll get that too when I have the extra cash hmmm… Time will tell.

Mmm! Looks like a game of my taste is going to be released, finailly ;p. Just, err, half-kidding . I don’t know much enough about the game yet, so we’ll see whenever I’ll get it or not. And as it may turn out I may not be able to buy it right away :confused:

The description sounds kind of dark but then again it also says your looking for your long lost friend or something like that. I’ll most likely be getting it since I know you all want to read my lovely reviews

Well… they tell you just enough not to really tell you anything. I’ll probably wait for some feedback, unless I have some extra cash… but I’ve got a couple titles that I am thinking about picking up, so I’m in no hurry for this one–unless people start raving over it