Snow Drop Guide posted

Coolness, it’s finally out…

Don’t be fooled by the mention of me assisting, there’s a touch here and there but it’s way too readable and coherent than most of my work. At least now I can just enjoy Thanksgiving and maybe get around to doing those game reviews I’ve promised to a few people. And if I get really bored, I could always work on a Water Closet guide right? Wouldn’t want Dave E to get distracted working on other guides instead of Critical Point now would we?

It’s on my ‘to do’ list, along with “sleep”, “buy Christmas presents”, and “take over the world”, but not necessarily in that order.

Taking over the world is overrated. What fun is there to have everyone be subjected to humiliating slavery and answer to your every beck and call? No love lost there if you topple from your fascist dictatorship, and no one will say any eulogies for you at your funeral. Better to love, and be loved, than to have never loved at all.

quote:
Originally posted by Kumiko Kamiyama:
We still need someone to offer a list of all events for each day of Snow Drop for a second page to the guide, if you'd like to do that... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

GameFAQs has a guide that might have what you want:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/32507.html

I need some help on Snow Drop. Do I have to avoid unnecessary encounters with characters other than the one I’m pursuing, or can I meet up with more than one character and still be able to finish with the girl I’m interested in? I’ve noticed that in a few instances I’ve had to meet with Kasumi or Kyoka in order to discover more about my past, but other than that should I go to certain locations just to kill time in the goal of avoiding all other girls?

One more thing: How does the selection of ‘Beginner, Intermediate, Expert, and Others’ on the first day affect subsequent events? This absolutely befuddles me because Keika gives the same response, the only thing that changes is whether I am left in her dust or not.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 12-29-2001).]

Well, maybe pursuing a girl wasn’t the best way to put this. I noticed there was at least one other character in the game that remembered Minoru’s forgotten past, but things like accidentally peeping in on Honami, I would go, ‘man, I don’t think that was the appropriate action to take.’ and it probably led me to miss an important event that led up to Minoru’s eventual recollection of his past.