Snow Sakura

I swear you had Misaki there earlier.

I wouldn’t want a harem ending. It doesn’t fit in the story and it’d make the game seem like more of a sex romp, which it isn’t supposed to be.

I could see the sisters double teaming the poor lad, and maybe Kozue and Misaki, or some sort of mix with those three girls. It would take work but I don’t think a two girl, possibly three, would automatically qualify it as a sex romp.

Though they should have added a “bad” ending where Yuuji gets none of the girls since his friend got himself the harem :wink: .

This is still my outright favourite eroge VN, but both YMK and CFA are right there now. YMK due to the theme of overcoming adversity for love and CFA because it basically is Snow Sakura as that sex romp discussed.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yeah, I concur. Still … I like harems :oops: :twisted:

I just got this game at Anime USA and I am loving it

I really liked the fun humor and comradery in Snow Sakura, though I didn’t end up getting every ending, merely most of them. I really liked Misato, but, then, I tend to gravitate toward eccentric characters.

About the girl in the memory: there were two different girls for different memories; Misaki was the one of the glove, but Saki was the one in the tree.
I’d say both Misaki and Saki are arguable to be the main heroine.
And I didn’t disliked Misaki’s route (though I like Saki more)

this game does have it’s silly moments. I like how Misato likes the Shinsengumi, and Hijikata Toshizo. I love them too.

Yeah, it’s a good game, I don’t really argue much about main heroin/canon path type deals, and this game is no exception. Even if one path is meant to be truer than the others, I still usually like one of the non-canon paths better, thus I pay no heed to that sort of stuff. Saki’s path was one of my favorites, but they were all at least good. Setting was nice, though some of the jokes get tiresome in a redundant way. I also wish that your buddy, don’t remember the name, would score a girl too. Having another guy was good at times, since it allowed for different types of scenes where you could have a sort of man to man talk.

All in all a good game, cute girls, and even an anal scene, oh boy!