snowdrop!

How many Endings r there? i just got the Normal Ending…?

there are about four ‘bad’ endings, and two True endings, Kyoka’s and Shizuka’s…i’ve also heard of two ‘normal’ endings for kyoka and shizuka, but i never saw them…

don’t feel bad…it’a huge pain in the kazoo to get the sequence of events just right in order to unlock the main story (you’ll know you got it right if kasumi comes into your bedroom at the beginning of day 4)

could you answer this question for me kumiko? why is it necessary to watch honami change clothes in order to get to the second half of the game? every time i have played the game, i can get every other necessary scene, but if i don’t watch honami change clothes after dinner, i get nowhere

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
could you answer this question for me kumiko? why is it necessary to watch honami change clothes in order to get to the second half of the game? every time i have played the game, i can get every other necessary scene, but if i don't watch honami change clothes after dinner, i get nowhere

To put it bluntly, despite the fact that Honami-chan is your little sister, she is still a woman.

I usually wouldn’t ask for spoilers but I’m having a lot of trouble figuring out the right sequence of events. Is it okay to ask if the talk with Kasumi about her husband and the Gondola ride with Shizuka are in the right sequence you need to put together?

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by jessica85r:
I usually wouldn't ask for spoilers but I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out the right sequence of events. Is it okay to ask if the talk with Kasumi about her husband and the Gondola ride with Shizuka are in the right sequence you need to put together?

Thanks

Well, in this case you do want to find out what happens to Kasumi's husband. And in the course of your talk with her, there's other bits and pieces of the puzzle that comes up. As for the gondola ride with Shizuka, this event becomes important if you witness another event earlier in the day involving Shizuka. Being with her in the gondola by yourselves mainly gives you a chance to be more curious about that earlier event.

Sorry that it's somewhat vague but as always, it's hard to balance giving out enough information to be useful and giving away spoilers. Hope this helps. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the help. I’m starting to figure this out.

Is it just me, or does watching Shizuka and Kasumi have hot lesbian sex disqualify you from the second half of the game?

quote:
Originally posted by pmak0:
Is it just me, or does watching Shizuka and Kasumi have hot lesbian sex disqualify you from the second half of the game?

Actually, the opposite is true.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Actually, the opposite is true.

Well, I have a saved game just before the last scene of the third day; if I go to my room (Keika shows up) I get to the second half of the game, but if I go watch Kasumi and Shizuka I don't get to the second half of the game.

Come to think of it, it might just be that the event with Keika is important given the sequence of events that I have seen in that saved game.

So what's the breakdown on the endings... 2 true endings (one with Kyoka, one with Shizuka), 4 normal endings, and 3 bad endings (trapped with Kyoka, trapped with Kasumi, and trapped with Keika)?

Do the normal endings differ from each other significantly? Any hints on how to get the different normal endings (I've already gotten the two true endings so I'm working on the others [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img])?

Hmm, I think that’s the correct breakdown of the endings. (Strange as it sounds but despite all my notes and the fact that I’ve gotten the other endings before, I find it difficult to get anything but a true ending now. I think I’m too into the game.)

Not much in the way of hints except that for the paths of the true endings, if you change one of your last choices, you’ll get one of the normal endings instead.