So has anyone actually gotten their copy of XC2 yet?

got my email on tuesday, havent’ seen it yet, but I live on the other side of the country so I expect to get it on tuesday of next week…

I recieved my email Tuesday saying it had shipped and recieved the game itself yesterday in the mail. Installed and runs excellent .

ME ME ME ME ME!!!

I got my copy today Too bad I won’t be able to play it till like Monday.

It’s been 9 days since I got my e-mail. I live in New Brunswick, Canada so it sometimes takes a while.

I’m currently playing Suikoden III to pass the time.

[This message has been edited by Prettz (edited 06-06-2003).]

no complaints from me… once i got that email monday… im happy

Got my copy all the way over here in Europe (if only my domestic post could be this swift). The menus and interface are by far the most polished I’ve seen in a bishojo game. Excellent job Peach Princess, well worth the wait.

[This message has been edited by Interzone (edited 06-07-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by ManDevil:
Interzone, was that with the normal shipping, not courier or anything?

I used Global Priority shipping, which from experience usually takes around 3-5 business days providing it hasn't been held up while going through customs. Even I was surprised at how quickly it arrived, so if you're in Europe I certainly wouldn't worry.

Hi all,

Received the game today! It kind of surprise me as it didn’t go through customs (living in Canada) and didn’t have to pay taxes either! Compared to Milky House Memorial…

Well I didn’t get XC2 today, but I got my other titles I ordered about the same time XC2 was released… Of course now I"m already stuck in one, sigh… But anyways I’m hoping XC2 arrives tomorrow for me…

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
Hi all,

Received the game today! It kind of surprise me as it didn't go through customs (living in Canada) and didn't have to pay taxes either! Compared to Milky House Memorial...

Get used to that ratio, Fxho. I have ordered quite a few games from the States, and I have found that Customs usually opens up 1 in every 2-3 games that I order. They have not, however, confisated any.

By the way, Where in Canada do you live? This prairie boy is still waiting for his copy.

quote:
Originally posted by kmusky:
Get used to that ratio, Fxho. I have ordered quite a few games from the States, and I have found that Customs usually opens up 1 in every 2-3 games that I order. They have not, however, confisated any.

By the way, Where in Canada do you live? This prairie boy is still waiting for his copy.

So far:

1) Kakyuusei (ordered from Himeya) - no customs but had to pay taxes
2) Milky House Memorial (ordered from J-List) - stopped by custom, opened and had to pay tax
3) Crowd Best Album, the 1st (ordered from Himeya) - no customs but had to pay taxes
4) X-Change 2 (ordered from Peach Princess) - no custom no tax.

BTW, I am in Vancouver.

Since im waiting on getting this title yet…

#1 wheres the friggen reviews u guys always give!(we need one for XC2) Is it LIKE XC1 are the paths harder… is it more challenging… ect…

ok next subject: at tad OT here…

Kango 2 is supposedly June 19?
Sakigake is supposedly June 20?

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
#1 wheres the friggen reviews u guys always give!(we need one for XC2) Is it LIKE XC1 are the paths harder... is it more challenging.. ect...

Perhaps, you'd like to take a look at the review I made in the japanese games forum?

I only reviewed the original, but at least your questions should be covered in it...

I still haven’t received my copy of XC2 & it was sent on the third of June… It’s the 11th today & it still didn’t come. Sigh… I’m getting depressed since I have only 1 day of vacation left now & no XC2 to enjoy on it (even if it comes tomorrow I won’t get it til about 3 pm)…

& of all things I live in the third (well actually now 4th) largest city in all of Pennsylvania (that’s in the US for anyone who doens’t know). I would think getting a package delievered to a large city on the other side of the country would be pretty easy…

Sigh… Well at least I now know from some intermitent posts that it’s a good game… Guess I’ll have to go back to playing Season of Sakura (way to long to do everything for some characters, but playing Three Sisters is just so depressing)…

i received my copy of X-Change 2 in the mail today. i got notice on May 28 that the game was ready to ship. the slight delay was probably due to customs (i.e., i live in Canada) but all is good now.

It is just me, or people OUTSIDE the US are getting the game faster that the people IN the US? (Hey, finally for a change!)

Not yet.Still waiting here in Malaysia.Patience is something I really practice nowdays…

quote:
Originally posted by fxho:
It is just me, or people OUTSIDE the US are getting the game faster that the people IN the US? (Hey, finally for a change!)

*shrugs* Beats me. I just got my copy yesterday. (Don't know when the heck I'll have time to play it though.) Then again, so many people consider Hawaii as not being part of the United States, you may be right... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Wohoo! Finally my copy of XC2 arrives! Course now I have way to many JAST 2003-2004 product catlogs… Now I must play before I get interrupted…