So has anyone actually gotten their copy of XC2 yet?

It’s been so long since I actually ordered something from the PeaPri/JAST/JList consotium I can’t remember if they send an “your item has been shipped” notice.

If they sent the entire staff to A-KON and didn’t keep one or two people behind to get the packages sent out Thurdsay, Friday, Saturday then they’ve really alienated me and other customers who pre-ordered.

If they sent everyone to Akon and did not ship my package out last week then I too will be extremely disappointed. I have been waiting to hear if anyone here has recieved the game… I did not recieve a your item has shipped email BUT when I order from jlist I do recieve one of these emails. So I am worried that you just might be right. In which case someone going to Akon got the game before someone who preordered the game 2 years ago, sweet…
The other explanation might be it was shipped out via media mail which Peach Princess likes to do, in which case it can take 7 days to get to you .

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN:
It's been so long since I actually ordered something from the PeaPri/JAST/JList consotium I can't remember if they send an "your item has been shipped" notice.

i received a message from Peach Princess on May 28 stating, in effect, that they received my order on May 3 and just wanted to reiterate the cost of the product and to confirm my mailing address. since it takes about 2 - 3 business days to ship out from the warehouse, i believe my order should be leaving San Diego this week.

when i receive my copy (probably in mid-June), i'll be sure to post a notice here.

Well… I did not recieve the notice yet. Just I reserve last year. I think.

Still haven’t heard from Peach Pri since my initial pre-order as far as XC2 goes… But As I mentioned before I ordered another couple items from peach Pri on Friday night last week & didn’t get any confirmation email til today… Still haven’t got one yet actually stating that those have shipped & it implies no one was in the office to process the order during AKon…

I’m thinking of resending my email to them to comfirm the status of XC2 tomorrow…

Before you folks send email, please relax. There are a TON of orders, and all you are doing is spamming a very, very, very busy bunch of people who now have to answer your email too.

Please relax. We know you are excited. We appreciate it, but please… relax. You will get your orders.

Made in DNA

Be careful!

If the right (or wrong?) people read this post, things can get pretty ugly around here.
It’s a place brimming with insanity, after all.

Anyway:
A warm welcome to the newbie!

* No, officer! I really, really really didn’t meant to roast him with that! *

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-03-2003).]

To post this in this thread or the other… hmm… this one…

Oh yes it sucks to be me with the inability to go to any of those conventions (since I can’t afford the hotel costs, have no one to share expenses with, & can’t afford to travel that distance even if I could get off work)… My biggest complaint here is that Prach Pri didn’t seem to leave even a single person manning the offices while Akon was happeneing which is fairly non-professional without specifically announcing you would be down during that time… It was also rather unprofessional to actually bring copies of the game to that convention when you haven’t finished handling pre-orders (I don’t think I should have to explain why, I think as you can guess by comments already on that topic that no one who can’t be at the convetions is happy about that)…

& you might want to smack someone upside the head til the update the main page of the website to say “XC2 pre-orders are being processed, you should be getting a notice soon”. That might stop the excess email from people wanting to knwo if it’s shipped yet seeing as the last update was 2 weeks ago & you said it was almost ready…

ALso I’d still like to know if Peach Pri still even rmemebers I have a pre-order since I’ve had problems with all my last pre-orders…

quote:
Originally posted by Made in DNA:
Before you folks send email, please relax. There are a TON of orders, and all you are doing is spamming a very, very, very busy bunch of people who now have to answer your email too.

Please relax. We know you are excited. We appreciate it, but please... relax. You will get your orders.

Made in DNA

Well, you need to remember that people here have some obsessive/compulsive tendencies. I mean, when G-Collections first put up their games for order, how many people from here were over there hitting "refresh" over and over, waiting for the order button to appear?

Hahah yeah. I remember that tread too. It just shows you how dedicated we are

Alot of us just want to KNOW if our product we have preordered for so long is actually shipping OR if we were put on the back burner because of the akon…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Well, you need to remember that people here have some obsessive/compulsive tendencies. I mean, when G-Collections first put up their games for order, how many people from here were over there hitting "refresh" over and over, waiting for the order button to appear?

Yes, I realize this. I certainly do not wish to deny you your impulses at all, and I certainly understand your feelings, after all, everyone has been patient for TWO YEARS. Heck, I haven't even been with the company that long.

Goodness though, I just didn't think it was too much to ask for a little more patience. All those orders have to be confirmed, processed and sent out.

Pretty, pretty, pretty please with sugar and spice and bishoujo game girls made nice, would you all mind waiting a 'eensy bit longer?

Humbly yours,
Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
Alot of us just want to KNOW if our product we have preordered for so long is actually shipping OR if we were put on the back burner because of the akon....

Peter going to AKON and the shipping of a game have nothing to do with each other. Why would they?

Made in DNA

quote:
If they sent everyone to Akon and did not ship my package out last week then I too will be extremely disappointed. I have been waiting to hear if anyone here has recieved the game... I did not recieve a your item has shipped email BUT when I order from jlist I do recieve one of these emails. So I am worried that you just might be right. In which case someone going to Akon got the game before someone who preordered the game 2 years ago, sweet....
The other explanation might be it was shipped out via media mail which Peach Princess likes to do, in which case it can take 7 days to get to you [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img].

Why on earth would the entire staff go to AKON? Who runs a business like that? No one. No one who wants to stay in business anyway. Peter is the only one who went, with a bud or relative or two, not staff. The staff is all in Japan and/or SD.

Don't I *WISH* I could go to cons,
Made in DNA

Thats our point DNA, and thats all I wanted to hear. Now I can patiently wait for the mailman to come .

quote:
Thats our point DNA, and thats all I wanted to hear. Now I can patiently wait for the mailman to come [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img].

??????????????????????

Well I finally got a email from Peach Princess about my pre-order of XC2 late last night, though it was both a reply to my email & right before that a ‘You order of XC2 has shipped’ email (which was kinda weird since I didn’t get the other email you normally do, but I guess he wanted to be able to say he’d already sent my copy before replying about my inquery on it ).

Here is the text in case anyone is curious:
“Hi, and thanks for the email. Looks like yours just went out – sorry
for the delay. We were set back a few days due to A-Kon.”

quote:
Goodness though, I just didn't think it was too much to ask for a little more patience. All those orders have to be confirmed, processed and sent out.

Pretty, pretty, pretty please with sugar and spice and bishoujo game girls made nice, would you all mind waiting a 'eensy bit longer?

Man, if that works, I'd definitely need you to come talk to the next hurricane that comes through... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hmm, havn't check my email yet but I did notice the charge coming through on my credit card yesterday. Then again, I'm a little busy right now so my focus is a bit elsewhere...

quote:
Yes, I realize this. I certainly do not wish to deny you your impulses at all, and I certainly understand your feelings, after all, everyone has been patient for TWO YEARS. Heck, I haven't even been with the company that long.

Humbly yours,
Made in DNA

Methinks you forgot the [jedimindtrick] tag. Works wonders for me... ;)

(Disclaimer: yes, I'm joking. No I don't have XC2 preordered. Please don't hurt me (very much).)

THAT’S where I went wrong.

Darn.