So I think this forum is the most appropriate place for

At first I couldn’t decide whether this was most appropriate to the English b-games forum, or the Japanese b-games forum … so I’m going to just post it here instead.

EDIT: Link removed [please do not feed the trolls]

Really? Wow. You know, I’m not very up to date on the Japanese scene, but I’m pretty sure I haven’t heard of any actual b-games where you can do this; I’m almost positive there aren’t any in English, but you never know about that Japanese market.

Where are these games, and why hasn’t Peter licensed them? Apparently Microsoft is just fine with having them on the 360.

Oh, wait – maybe that’s because they don’t exist?

(And now, a serious question: DOES anything like what this blowhard is saying actually exist in Japan?)

[ 01-16-2008, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Nandemonai ]

Don’t you just love how pol-ass new word I thought of on the spot always want to ruin fun things and besides its rated mature but then that wont stop a 10 year olds.

Illusion’s Jinkou Shoujo 3 is about as close as it gets at this point, I think.

I hate people like that. I’m glad they usually get ignored, because if you give them an inch, they’ll try to take miles and miles and miles.

That’s not a very new concept. In 2D, there already were the “Custom Mate”-games back on the NEC PC98 - that was BEFORE the japanese b-game-market started developing for Windows-platforms.

If it has to be 3D, “Virtual Girl” pops up in my mind. However, they all are PC-Software, not console. Thus if your question basically boilds down to “Does something like that exist for the X-Box in Japan”, then I have no idea…

It’s not a new concept, no, but how broad the guy’s infantile imagination takes the idea is. Arbitrarily user-tweakable models of all kinds of different races, usable in any kind of position you can think of?

Wow… someone better not tell him about The SIMS 2 or he’ll have a conniption … to say nothing about the upcoming The SIMS 3, which is supposed to be MORE realistic than ever. Plus the entire game is just purified capitalism and consumer objectification of life.

I’m sure Fable 2 - which is an XBOX 360 exclusive - will really get his panties in a bunch. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 01-16-2008, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]