So what else does G-Collection have up their sleeves?

So what else can G-Collections bring out since Shukketsubo is the last game listed to be brought out. I’m hoping they will provide another long list of titles that they are going to bring out soon. So any ideas what’s next in the pipes for g-collections?

My guesses would be that Salmon Pink and Sensei 3 would be sometime in the future. Anything that they’ve given out “extras” for. (There was at least one more title, but it’s escaping me right now.) Otherwise, I may have to hurt them if they keep giving out stuff for games I may never see…

I may be one of the only people around here hoping for Sensei 3 ;P. Not as much as I hope for Fortuna but since G-Collections has already shot that one down . They did list Innai Kansen 2 as a title they were going to translate awhile back. So that is probably one to expect. I just hope they focus more on D.O. and Zyx games, I am not a huge Trabulance fan.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
My guesses would be that Salmon Pink and Sensei 3 would be sometime in the future. Anything that they've given out "extras" for. (There was at least one more title, but it's escaping me right now.) Otherwise, I may have to hurt them if they keep giving out stuff for games I may never see... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Might I ask what Salmon Pink and Innai Kansen 2 are about?

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:

I may be one of the only people around here hoping for Sensei 3 ;P. Not as much as I hope for Fortuna but since G-Collections has already shot that one down . They did list Innai Kansen 2 as a title they were going to translate awhile back. So that is probably one to expect. I just hope they focus more on D.O. and Zyx games, I am not a huge Trabulance fan.

Some of the Trabulance games are not bad, but I agree that D.O. games seem to have a greater emotional impact, Kana and for me parts of Crescendo. What other games do we know about they have mentioned perhaps bringing out that are D.O. games?

Their BBS board has a number of people commenting about suggested game titles, and sometimes G-Collections responds to them.

They have said that they are highly interested in doing “Ecchi na Bunny-san wa Kirai? 2” since the first game sold so well. Personally, I think that “Ecchi na Bunny-san wa Kirai?” was not a bad game overall, even though a lot of fans gave it some harsh criticism.

They are supposedly looking into Studio E-go! games, but they have no commitments.

As for the companies G-Col have been translating BGames, i really hope someday G-Col will translate any of these games too:

*From D.O.
-Sumeragi no Mikotachi
-Gakuen Renai Chuiho
-Kazoku Keikaku

*From Zyx
-Do you like horny bunnies 2
-Shi/Ko/Mi
-Sagara Family

*From Trabulance
-Fukuramikake
-Fukuramikake 2
-Nyan Nyan Chichau (animated BGame)
-Assamade Ikkou (Sequel to Tottemo Pheromone)
-Nangoku Island
-Mikogami

*From Sekilala
-Watashini Konya aini kite 2 ~Oyomesan wa Himemiko~ (Come see me tonight 2)
-Minna de Watashini Konya aini Kite

*From Angel Smile
-Velvet Echo
-Siscom

By the way, 3 out 5 of these companies are brands from CD-BROS. If you want, check bellow:
http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/brand.html

I hope someday G-Col start to translate BGames from the other brands from CD-BROS too, like CDPA (i really love that CGs, they are awesome!), Fortune and Yamitsu.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Might I ask what Salmon Pink and Innai Kansen 2 are about?

You can ask, I just wish I had an answer...

Hmm, I think I'd definitely like to see Bunny 2. (I really did like the first one.) And now that I think about it, wasn't one of the freebies from Watashini 2? That's another one I think I would really like. Hmm, I really need to work into the flow on the G-Coll BBS one of these days...

quote:
You can ask, I just wish I had an answer...

Hmm, I think I'd definitely like to see Bunny 2. (I really did like the first one.) And now that I think about it, wasn't one of the freebies from Watashini 2? That's another one I think I would really like. Hmm, I really need to work into the flow on the G-Coll BBS one of these days...

Then does anyone know what Innai Kansen 1 is about which might give a hint about Innai Kansen 2?

They have announced another new title today Heart de Roomate from Angel Smile.

Sweet another title announced. It would be nice if they got some of Studio E-go! games too. The more the merrier I say. Some Elf games would be good too.

I haven’t been over at the gc board for a while, but they shot down fortuna? God I was so wanting to play that in english.

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:

Oh, good. Another Angel Smile title. Wai! Wai! Angel Smile!

...is the only Angel Smile title they translated Private Nurse, or was there another one in there? I forget...

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
I haven't been over at the gc board for a while, but they shot down fortuna? God I was so wanting to play that in english.

Me too, but it's probably not cost effective for G-Collections to do so at this time. The extra time beta testing, Having to print a manual, etc. really cuts into the profit margin. Also being a 3 CD-ROM set (original release) you would need to find the right packaging for it. A DVD case may not cut it.

------------------
"His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man." Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
I haven't been over at the gc board for a while, but they shot down fortuna? God I was so wanting to play that in english.

It's not that they shot it down, It's just that they don't have any plans at this time.
(translation: Highly unlikely)

------------------
"His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man." Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
...is the only Angel Smile title they translated Private Nurse, or was there another one in there? I forget...

That's it so far. The titles by line have been:

D.O. - DOR, Kana, Sensei 2, Crescendo
Zyx - Chain, Tsuki, Horny Bunny
Trabulance - Kango (and VP), Tottemo, Kango 2
Angel Smile - Private Nurse
Sekilala - Come See Me Tonight, Secret Wives Club

Hmm, decent spread actually, with another Trabulance, Zyx and Angel Smile game in the pipe.

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:

I have seen some of the pictures from that game and it does look like it could be an interesting game.

quote:
That's it so far. The titles by line have been:

D.O. - DOR, Kana, Sensei 2, Crescendo
Zyx - Chain, Tsuki, Horny Bunny
Trabulance - Kango (and VP), Tottemo, Kango 2
Angel Smile - Private Nurse
Sekilala - Come See Me Tonight, Secret Wives Club

Hmm,I guess that make Angel Smile the least, eh.And it's also the least in the upcoming title too

'Sigh' And I liked Private Nurse very much,just hope they don't stop things from AS

quote:
Originally posted by RedHell:
Hmm,I guess that make Angel Smile the least, eh.And it's also the least in the upcoming title too

'Sigh' And I liked Private Nurse very much,just hope they don't stop things from AS

I hope each is the quality of Private Nurse.