SOL Invictus

I’m nearing (3 or 4 months) where I’m going to need testers for the alpha build. There’s a slight catch however… I’m interested in anyone here who has created with Ren’Py. I’m aware of one forum regular who publishes titles with it, and she’s already on my hit list to bother when the time comes – she just doesn’t know it yet. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m aware I could just go to the Ren’Py forum and ask for victims, but I don’t hang around there and honestly would rather deal with people I know. You’re not going to be asked to code or debug, however I’m asking for experienced guinea pigs since they could probably cite a general idea of what I’ve done wrong if something does in fact go wrong. I don’t plan on anything to be wrong though… but it’s alpha build… knock on wood

For those who might not apply to the above request, and anyone who was hoping this thread would actually contain information revealing more about SOL Invictus, here’s a brief background timeline of events that take place before the story. BSI = Before SOL Invictus; ASI = After SOL Invictus.

Oh… and what the heck… here’s (very) rough drafts for three of the four winnable girls during their design phase. From left to right they are Celestine, Francesca and Seraphina (not to scale). Not shown is Melisande, because Imageshack wouldn’t upload her image and I got tired of the error. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds pretty sweet. Looking forward to it …

I’d love to beta test. I’ve only got a passing experience with Ren’Py but a decent amount of experience with eroge scripting in general though.

EDIT: If it’s an alpha build, wouldn’t the testers be alpha testers? =P

Thanks for the news :smiley: , I hope for the best.

P.S.
Dibs on Seraphina :mrgreen: :stuck_out_tongue: .