Solved; Software Defender Issue

All three games I have with it won’t run. I’ve completed some routes on each, so this is definitely something new as I played one game earlier today. Whenever I try to run them now it says,

"This product needs to be activated
“This file is digitally locked and requires activation before it can be accessed.”

Then it has my license code, but when I try to activate again it says to wait then brings the same window up with my code. Checking my codes they are indeed correct. I’ve only installed on one computer and I didn’t go through any major updates today on the device, so…? Any help?

EDIT -
Temp fix was running on offline, but it works now. Seems it just doesn’t like the calendar change.

I got the exact same problem, and it also started just now. Possibly software defender doesn’t like august?

In either case, software defender’s home page shows VERY clearly what they are concerned with - namely, they have no problemsolving page for software users, only for software distributors. Me not like.

I didn’t think about that. Still a bit fishy, but if it is so it could be shown as time passes. I kind of hope that isn’t the case because I’ll look awfully silly considering I lost my data on one game when reinstalling to look for a solution.

Oh yeah, I checked their page and didn’t see anything helpful. Thanks, I feel a little relieved that it isn’t only me. After a bit of fussing, as I said, we can play if we launch while offline. It just seems a little clumsy.

Works again now, without having to do any sort of workaround here either.