Someone help me with something...

…how would Godzilla and Mothra have sex?

I mean seriously. Mothra ALWAYS shows up to save/help Godzilla when he gets over his head.

I think she has the hots for him… and SOMETHING had to have given birth to that baby Godzilla. :expressionless:

Er why do you want to know.

Are they compatible?

Let me see…

a) She would… insert his sperm into her and then… proceed to devour him from the inside, leaving not a speck of him(not even flesh, blood, etc.) when it’s over.

b) She would just have ordinary sex with him. :slight_smile: Although… they’d first convert into 2d format and be inserted into a bishoujo game called “Everlasting love”, which deals with the beautiful but sometimes painful relationship between Mothra and Godzilla now that they’ve become human. :lol: Although they’d still transform into monster form when they fight.

Someone get this one some hot pockets and a liquid refreshment, I think he’s on to something!

Thank you, guys, but what are hot pockets? :?:

Cause if you watch the original Mothra vs. Godzilla from 1964, there’s twin Mothra’s at the end. The two of them proceed to “cocoon” Godzilla and then drag him into the sea with them. The movie finishes with that. So anyway ways… eventually Godzilla returns to destroy Japan again, and a few movies later, baby Godzilla pops up. So there must have been some wild Godzilla + Mothra twincest action going on.

I’m just having trouble imagining how that would have worked… forget the whole underwater thing for a moment: that comes later. :stuck_out_tongue:

Long story short: Mothra is the only case of kaiju twincest (which also happens to be worshiped by twincest)… so ya know… Narg has an interest in that. :wink:

Also, even the “King of Monsters” is no match for twincest, because he gets his assed kicked again by twincest Mothra in Godzilla, Mothra, MechaGodzilla: Tokyo SOS. :mrgreen:
Although Mechagodzilla might have helped a little too… :wink:

Hot Pockets are microwaveable sandwiches usually containing cheese and meat. Hot Pockets are currently produced by NestlÈ internationally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Pockets

Eh, thanks for the explanation. :slight_smile:

Hmmm… then I’ll have some boiled cabbage with carrots instead. :stuck_out_tongue: Or even spinach which is the best! Fried with just a bit of oil and lots of water… plus some anchovies and dried shrimps… mmm yummy… 8)

That’s the ticket Lad! Eat anything you want, just get to work on that Godzilla graphic novel already. :slight_smile:

Nooo… why do I have to draw a manga when I can barely etch out a stick figure? :shock:

Do it, for all that is reason and justice.

If not, do it for love.

But first ask yourself, not what a King would do, or a husband, ask yourself what would a free man do?

Hmmm… I’ve no attachment towards either of the characters… :?

A free man or woman, you mean? I’d start a bonfire with their effigies and dance around the scene with the fireflies. :lol:

Or rather simply… just get a cloned machine to start drawing.

Ok, you didn’t get the reference so did anyone know what he just did wrong there?

That is from 300, the direct quote would of been.

“It is not what a spartan citizen should do, or a husband, or a King. But ask yourself my dearest love, what would a free man do?” Is what Queen of sparta tells Leonidas when he asks her what he should do about the Persian threat. Of course we all know why I skipped “But ask yourself my dearest love” that would have of just been weird and a hell of a lot awkward.

Is a quote of Leonidas speaking to I forgot whom and his direct quote goes something like and correct me if I’m wrong, something along the lines of " last true voice of reason and justice".

Characters? as in King? Husband?

Cause if you watch the original Mothra vs. Godzilla from 1964, there’s twin Mothra’s at the end. The two of them proceed to “cocoon” Godzilla and then drag him into the sea with them. The movie finishes with that. So anyway ways… eventually Godzilla returns to destroy Japan again, and a few movies later, baby Godzilla pops up. So there must have been some wild Godzilla + Mothra twincest action going on.

I’m just having trouble imagining how that would have worked… forget the whole underwater thing for a moment: that comes later. :stuck_out_tongue:

Long story short: Mothra is the only case of kaiju twincest (which also happens to be worshiped by twincest)… so ya know… Narg has an interest in that. :wink:

Also, even the “King of Monsters” is no match for twincest, because he gets his assed kicked again by twincest Mothra in Godzilla, Mothra, MechaGodzilla: Tokyo SOS. :mrgreen:
Although Mechagodzilla might have helped a little too… :wink:

whats even wierder is: as amutant dinosaur Godzilla shouldnt be able to breed and Mothra larvae are born in pairs yet all you ever see is one adult where do the other ones go.