SomethingAwful reviews Jewel Knights Crusaders

Yes, it’s important to realized that Zack is a big fan of these games, although he trashes them for the site. He really does love the games, although it makes you wonder.

About Something Awful not reviewing Crescendo and Kana: I know almost for a fact that he didn’t write a review on them because he couldn’t find anything bad to say about them, or he couldn’t find enough bad stuff to say about them.

On the review he does on the Casual Romance Club, he has a link showing a picture of his desktop. (Apparently he was appalled by the way that windows were strewn all the way across it when he popped the disc in.) But, if you look at his desktop you will see a shortcut for Crescendo there. So he must have liked it enough to leave it alone.

I think the main reason he hasn’t reviewed these games is because it is funnier to review the truly terrible stuff. (I think he’s hilarious).

But I would be sort of surprised if he did post a bad review about Kana, or Divi-Dead. (My all time favorite games).

I hate to say it but I actually enjoy reading SomethingAwful.com’s reviews of H-games. I’m as big a fan of H/Bishoujo games as anybody but even I can’t help but poke fun at them from time to time.

You have to admit that some of the content in the more hardcore H-games out there is just looking to have fingers pointed at it… LOL

I’m still waiting to see SomethingAwful.com pick up a game like Sister Princess… hahaha