SomethingAwful reviews KANGO SHICYAUZO 2

Now Somethingawful reviews Kango Shicyauzo 2.

If you ask me, it came too late (how many years ago KS2 was released?!) and his review sucks more than the usual. Probably he never played all the scenarios in the first place and even fast forward the text all the time.

Give a look if you want.

http://www.somethingawful.com/

Actually, it says there 2/3rds of the way down,

quote:
At my direction Eleana and Yuna became the target of Eiji’s affections during the course of my two play-throughs of the game.

So yeah, he only went through 2 paths.

And Kango 2 came out only just last year. Last summer, in fact. So a year and a half.

Haha, funny review.

And really, what is it with that light coming out of vaginas? :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
And really, what is it with that light coming out of vaginas? :P

The characters are space aliens who've blown their cover?

If you read his other reviews, the score that he gave this one really wasn’t that bad. And come on, it did deserve it.

But…I was slightly disappointed that it wasn’t funnier. He HAS done better. In some of his more classic ones he had me laughing hysterically.

Yeah, it’s not EPG’s funniest. I’m an SA goon myself. But then, how can he ever match his Water Closet review? That review is INCREDIBLY funny, especially since I’d avoid that game like the plague anyways!

A review that fits to the game, finally…

I just read it, but I didn’t find it that funny. :confused:

EDIT: Part Two was better.

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 12-17-2004).]

Well you can’t expect all that much coming from that game. Its basically the exact same as the first one except with different characters.