sometimes I wish there was an option to SKIP the h-scenes...

If the H scenes aren’t adding anything to the story or fairly well done, I tend to skip them. It does tend to depend upon my mood at the time, though - sometimes I’m even willing to watch bad eroge just to get my fix.

i skip crappy routes just to get cg n

I’ve played a number of H games in which I don’t care about the adult content. And yes, I’ve read some H scenes that I wished were a lot shorter.

You might be well advised to read this section of Hinano’s blog: breadmasterlee.wordpress.com/category/visual-novel/erogerenai/ (I left out the http:// because it’s not quite worksafe.) In her reviews – both renai games and otome games – she won’t hesitate to criticize adult content which doesn’t appeal to her interests.

The reviews on Keo’s blog, White Butterfly, tend to be less harsh. But even when she reviews 18+ BxG games, such as what’s discussed in this not quite worksafe link – kokidokom.net - This website is for sale! - kokidokom Resources and Information. – she may well have harsh words.

some of romance novels are pretty dirty not that i read any but i bet some of the content rivals eroge

I’ve read a few, though not many. Most of the sex scenes were pretty short (to near-nonexistent in the worse cases). However, I’ve heard that there are many subgenres of romance novel and SOME of them are very steamy.

Generally if I want to read sex scenes, though, that’s what fanfic is for. :slight_smile: I have a fairly extensive collection of that… (And it’s almost always written by girls.)

I was kidding…

and I almost didn’t recognize Papillon without her “Fatal Hearts” avatar.

yasumi is mai waifu!

At least, for the 24 hours of really intense angst I get after finishing a good story-driven game and wanting to be able to crawl back into the setting. I highly doubt that any Princess Waltz characters will merit that level of attention; my avatar will probably swap next to Janet from Date Warp when we finish writing it. :slight_smile:

I know the feeling. After finishing G-Senjou no Maou (which I completed in a single 25-hour session) I just felt numb for ages. Didn’t play any more eroge for a little while after that.

unless it get like 2 at a time a take long breaks between games
right now i am playing shera my witch until cat girl alliance comes out

SOmetimes I do get into the story so much that I don’t particularly care about the h-scenese … but I’m woefully behind on my collection, so the last time that happened was on the true route through Critical Point. (The other routes featured a much less compelling storyline and more heavy involvement of the characters I liked, so not so much.)