Songs that make you think of something totaly unrelated

As said in the title, are there songs that make you thing of something totaly unrelated;

For example today I listened to “Danga Daikazoku” (ED of Clannad). And everytime I listen to that song, I think about Crescendo.

When I listen to “Unchained melody”, I don’t think of this crappy movie “ghost”, but I remember one of the last stage of Secret of mana (snes). the one just before the floating island where there even is a subway.

While there are probably more that I can’t think of right now, there is one song that comes to mind right now. That being, Steve Miller Band’s “Fly Like An Eagle”. Every time I hear the song, I think of all the days I cut class my freshman year of high school. The reason being, this song played almost every single day at the comic store where I often hung out and played the Star Wars CCG.

Whenever i listen to the song “Hajimete Kimi to Shabetta” from Naruto, i think about bishoujo games :smiley:
That’s why i made this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoa4tIIquQ0

Whenever I listen to “Last Train Home” by Lost Prophets, I always think to the book “1984” by George Orwell. Don’t ask me why @_@

Oh, and The Fray’s “How to save a life” always makes me think to the tv series Prisonbreak. This makes some sense, at least.

When “loli-loli pop that body” by the 36 mafia comes on the radio I sure as hell don’t think of lolipops dancing :lol:’

example: 1

Yeah I know i have a fucked up imagination :twisted: