Sonicomi Steam Version 100% Achievements support (please developers) [Updated]

I have a problem with playing Sonicomi. With more than 75 hours of the game on Steam, I still have problem with the following Achievements.
These to be exact:

1. Clothing Master
    Unlock all clothing items.

2. Doomed Wanderer
    Get all bad endings.

3. Accessory Master
    Unlock all accessories.

4. True Sonicomi Master
    Unlock all outfit parts.

Okay. I will try to analyze what I did.
First, I have unlocked all endings, everything, got every other Achievements except the four above.

• For 1.
    I have bought every clothing items in Ouka shop but still, i have not gotten the Achievements
    I know that some scenes unlock certain Achievements, so I did try my best to check them all. I know that the part “Huggable Model” (Episode 5-2, route with the ending 7-9) has a special scenes when you choose to touch Sonico’s chest, so I did. I got some cloth for that, but I tried to find special scenes like that on other parts but still no luck.
    => What am I missing ? T.T

• For 2.
    After analyzing the game, I concluded that every Bad End is just about failing shoot. There are 4 common shoot in Epilogue, Episode 1, 2 and 3. Episode 4 is the first date, no shoot. Episode 5 has 3 variance (for 1-6, 7-9 and 10-15). Episode 6,7 has 5 variance, for 5 routes. Plus route 4-6 has a bad end with I choose anything in the part, and 1 Bad- End for failling the True-End shoot, so totally:
    4+0+1x3+2x5+1+1=19 Bad Endings
    Apparently, I got them all, BUT the Achievement hasn’t pop up. So, again, what am I missing?

• For 3. and 4.
    I honestly have no ideal what to do with them. Occasionally, when I grind Sonicoin in the “Menu Extra- > Photo shoots” section, I got a new Accessory or Hat. I am not sure how much is enough, or how to unlock all missing accessory at once. Bought everything in Oukashop

Here are my two data files:
SYSDATA: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9qXA8yclPg6ekQwN1lwNUx3MFE/view?usp=sharing
system.dat: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9qXA8yclPg6MlFQNU5vcUdmX28/view?usp=sharing
So, please, developers T.T
When I play a Steam game, I want to 100% it before jumping to another. Please help me, so that I can continue playing game T.T

For the outfits, you also get new outfits for completing shoots with S or SS ranks, so you will need to complete all those with SS.

There are 22 total bad endings:

• Failing the shoot in each chapter, including the prologue and unique routes in chapters 5, 6 and 7
  • Two are related to headphones
  • One for the “punk” ending
  • One for touching Sonico below the waist in chapter 5

@Nicholas said:
For the outfits, you also get new outfits for completing shoots with S or SS ranks, so you will need to complete all those with SS.

• Failing the shoot in each chapter, including the prologue and unique routes in chapters 5, 6 and 7

Thank you for the reply.
However, I still have a few problem T.T

@Nicholas said:

I have completed every shoot with SS rank on Hard difficulty. So I guess I have to do it again on Easy (S) and Normal (SS) ? :<

@Nicholas said:

I tried to touch Sonico below the waist in Chapter 5 and I got the punk ending. Also since you did not mention the ending in Chapter 6 of route 4/5/6, the one that you must wait (not choose anything) during the conversation in the park, so I guess there 2 two Bad Ends there.

However, my biggest issue is the two Bad End related to Headphones T.T
Can you tell me how to get one for example. Trying to touch those headphone everytime from the beginning and talk about them in Chapter 5 (“You have a secret weapon”) will lead to Ending 18. I tried to die like 10 times on the zombie wave attack screen but no avail :<. So I suppose I am missing something T.T

In Chapter 5, were you arrested?

With the headphones, did you get the one where Kitamura kills you?

We’ll check your save data files for the outfits.

@Nicholas said:
In Chapter 5, were you arrested?

I don’t think I ever got arrested :< In fact, the game never ends for me in Chapter 5, unless failing the shoot of course.

@Nicholas said:
With the headphones, did you get the one where Kitamura kills you?

He will? i only get the Ending 18. Kitamura injured, gave Taro the Katana, then Taro sliced a bunch of Zombie…etc.

@Nicholas said:
We’ll check your save data files for the outfits.

I just updated my save file to the latest version. Same link. Thank you. T.T

Yes, if you are too perverted with touching Sonico while shopping (in the conversation about being fat) you can get arrested.

It looks like you are only missing two costumes.

Light Tan - During the Episode 4 date, when the choice about getting a tan comes up, wait until the “I bet it could work” choice comes up. Choose that, then proceed to Episode 6e (maximum niche route). You will unlock the tan during this chapter.

Bondage (castoff) - Get the Punkish ending with average client satisfaction below 60%. Below 70% gets you the Punk ending but only unlocks the regular Bondage costume.

@Nicholas said:
Yes, if you are too perverted with touching Sonico while shopping (in the conversation about being fat) you can get arrested.

Really sorry. I did try to find that specific scene at Chapter 5, but I couldn’t. I narrowed it down to these two:

Chapter 5, route: 7-9

I found an option to touch her chest during the date, but I when I do, basically nothing bad happen.

Chapter 5, route: 10-15

Yes, this conversation she does talk about being fat or something. However, at the end of the date, I cannot touch her :<
Am I missing something here? Did I not raise enough affection at this point?

EDIT: I got it, I got Doomed Wanderer. I figured. Thank you…Thank you…THANK YOU

@Nicholas said:
It looks like you are only missing two costumes.

Light Tan - During the Episode 4 date, when the choice about getting a tan comes up, wait until the “I bet it could work” choice comes up. Choose that, then proceed to Episode 6e (maximum niche route). You will unlock the tan during this chapter.

Bondage (castoff) - Get the Punkish ending with average client satisfaction below 60%. Below 70% gets you the Punk ending but only unlocks the regular Bondage costume.

Yeah I’m thinking about calling you Lord Nicholas T.T.
How about the Accessory side?
Am I missing a lot?
To get them all, do I need to grind every client request from Easy to Hard on SS (S on Easy of course)

The light tan might count as an accessory. Try to get those costume parts and see if that completes it.

@Nicholas said:
The light tan might count as an accessory. Try to get those costume parts and see if that completes it.

Yes, I completed both, but only get the Unlocked all costumes. My save is updated, if that helps anything :< Really sorry but coming this far and still missing the Accessory is… T.T

@Nicholas said:

I got the tan but no Accessory Master Achievements. If you have a master save or something, i can do the compare T.T

Onegai

I got Clothing Master, got Accessory Master but no True Sonicomi Master T.T
Am I missing something?

There will be an update this week to the Steam version that will fix this achievement issue.

I got a problems unlocking Accessory Master in Steam version… 102 hours in and been grinding photoshoots and replaying story mode but can’t seem to find out where the last accessory(ies) is/are.
Have gotten the Light Tan, so wondering if there are any other Story Mode exclusive accessories hidden somewhere.
And have completed all photoshoots on hard mode with SS rank and bonus stage, multiple times at that. So kind of at a loss Dx

Edit

After some snooping around I’ve found that I’m missing:

Swimming Cap
Nekomimi /Cat Ears
Hibiscus Hair Ornament

And read that you get those by photographing sub-targets:

Seagulls at the beach - Hibiscus Hair Ornament (on mainstream route 4, 5, and 6)
Cat in Sonico’s Room - Cat Ears (on niche route 13, 14, and 15)
Chick in the School - Swimming Cap (on niche route 10, 11, and 12)

But have done these numerous times already… So can anyone confirm this?

No matter, have gotten them now… Will make a complete list on where to get each non-shop accessory and upload to Steam at a later date to make it easier for future players xD