Sonicomi, Trying to achieve Accesory Master and True Sonicomi Master.

I’ve been trying to get those 2 achievements but to no avail, I’ve been using this guide:

and I have all achievements except for those two. I think True Sonicomi Master will be achieved when Accesory Master Is achieved. But I’m lacking this 3 accesories and can’t find them in game (according to this video):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9qXA8yclPg6WU9mWXNKM0s2RGc/view
I’m still missing the Swimming Cap, the Bandana, and the Halo. I’ve done all shoots on SS in hard, done all endings, and bought everything at ouka.

Regarding the Swimming cap, I can guess that it should be located in the beach, as I just obtained the swimming googles in the beach, but I’ve been farming the place for 12 shoots and I’m still not obtaining the swimming cap, is my save bugged, I’m not farming enough? is it tied to something I’m not doing? I’m trying to shoot animals and get a highscore of SS becouse it seems to be tied to animals and/or score, although I would be inclined to animals, but I can’t still get the Swimming cap even though I still farm all animals on the beach.

Thanks in advance!

PD:I think this is my Save game if it is required for anything. I took it from “…\AppData\Roaming\itroplus\SONICOMI_en”: