Soundtrack

i was wondering if anyone knew a way 2 get the Music from the Games. is there a place 2 buy the music from or anything. i was hoping someone may be able 2 help me.i was hoping 2 find the Soundtrack 2 Snow Sakura. i would really reallly Apreciate it if anyone could help me at all^.^ thank you

You could go look at some import sites and see if soundtracks were ever made. I don’t know if any are though, I never browse around for them myself. As far as I know there aren’t any programs to rip the music out of the game either, but someone else might be able to help you out with that. Good luck.

I know of a program that can Rip music or rather Record it as it is going. so i could use the Extra’s and record the song… but i think that is illegal so i didn’t do it. that is why i was hoping to get White Campus somewhere but i have had no luck

I know of a program for extracting all sorts of game resources (including music). However, like you I don’t know about the legality of using it. On a completely different note, you may want to see this thread concerning the name of the theme song to Snow Sakura.

Wow thanks that was an interesting Read. Yea i have Cool Edit which can really make some Interesting Music if you mix and match Soundbites or Recordings. But i really really enjoyed the game so i was happy to know.

Fortunately, in the game which has the best OST (YMK) the soundtrack is included in the DVD.
Thanks PP :slight_smile:

It would be great if this kind of bonus could be added in the next releases.

Wow the Soundtrack with it. It would be really cool because some songs are catchy and just really nice to listen to, but either way i still dunno how to get that song lols

yukizakura, like most other CD BROS games, has all the files in a specific archive format. Assuming that the archives aren’t secretfiltered like Kana Okaeri’s, it should be pretty easy to pull out the music from them. Whether or not you can actually play the things is another matter entirely.

I don’t actually have yukizakura installed (haven’t had it installed for a couple of years, in fact) but I could go check it out and see if it would be possible to throw together a tool for pulling out the music.

Of course, here’s hoping the JAST/GC/PP folks didn’t go changing the archive formats when they localised the game =p

The program I know of easily extracted the theme song from Snow Sakura. It is an OGG Vorbis file. I don’t remember the details (i.e. bitrate and such), but it does play.

all cool Edit does is whenever Music is Being Played (Stream Windows Media etc) it records it. You Could Save the song as is. but it’s main use is to edit Music Clips and make your own type of music