Spring Cleaning

Have these items relisted because the last bidders didn’t pay, if interested please check them out.

I’m a little tired from listing stuff on eBay, I want to see if there are anyone who are interested in Anime CD’s and artbooks and what not I’m clearing out as the continued effort of spring cleaning. There were some previous indications that it was best to list some stuff here, because ultimately I do want to help out other people with their collections.
(prices are only references, email me if interested, they are usually negotiable)

Bishoujo Game Drama CD:
Desire Drama CD released by King Records - $18
www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/desire.jpg

Anime Artbooks:
Loose Socks: The Collected Erotic CG Illustration of U-jin - $Listed

To Heart Visual Max Artbook (with special cover by Kousuke Fujishima, illustrator and creator of Oh My Goddess!) - $Listed

Tenchi Muyo Artbook/Databook: Yoku Wakaru Tenchi Muyo! (All you needed to know about Tenchi Muyo) - $Listed

Manga:
Those who Hunt Elves Japanese manga 6&7 - $3.00
www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/elf.jpg
www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/elf2.jpg

Slayers Special #1 - $5.00
www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/slayers.jpg

Oh My Goddess! Kodansha Bilingual Comic (Great for learning Japanese) - $7.00
www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/goddess.jpg

AIC Love Quarterly Comic Magazine from AIC (Special issue with the Ryoko, Aeka and Ryo-Ohki cover, proudly announcing the plans to release the third and possibly final installment of the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-oh Ki OVA series, with many sexy color illustrations of female characters from the Tenchi Muyo series) - $Listed

Shin Bannou Bunka Neko Musume: Danjyou Hen (The all new All Purpose Cultural Catgirl: The Birth) by Yuzo Takada - $7.00
www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/nukunuku.jpg

Anime CDs:
Studio Ghibli Songs + One ~ Orgel Melodies 2000~ (intact with spine card and the clear cellophane protective sleeve) - $12
www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/ghibli.jpg

Kikuko Inoue’s Monthly Radio Show ‘Oneechan to isshou’ set of 3 CDs, includes the inaugural issue for the first month and the second month, it looks like the spine will come together to form the picture of a fish because it’s said that Kikuko Inoue believes in karma, and thinks she was a fish in her past life. Also with this set is the Special extra issue entitled ‘Classics’ which is a CD of classical-like musical compositions written by Ms. Kikuko Inoue herself (Famous voice actress for Belldandy in Oh My Goddess!, and many other animes too numerous to list) - $Listed

Tenchi Muyo! Ryo Oh-ki Hihoukan (The grail of all Tenchi Muyo CD soundtracks, special 5 CD-box set that includes recording session outtakes, the Musical CD, the Background Musics that weren’t recorded in all the other individually released soundtracks, the Karaoke CD and the vocal collection CD, a highly sought after collector’s item) - $Listed

You’re Under Arrest Character Song Collection (includes spine card and the special gag newsletter for the Bokuto precint of the You’re Under Arrest series) - $10.00
www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/character.jpg

You’re Under Arrest the Movie Soundtrack (includes spine card) - $12.00
www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/taiho.jpg

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 03-23-2003).]

Actually, Bokmeow-san, you might have been better off linking to the images than putting them up within the thread. Takes quite a bit of time before they all load.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Actually, Bokmeow-san, you might have been better off linking to the images than putting them up within the thread. Takes quite a bit of time before they all load.

Thanks for the notice, I've turned off the image UBB Code and linked them instead, also reduced the image size to an acceptable 450 pixels width to reduce the load time.

Much better. And very tempting. I wish I wasn’t about to go through my own Spring Cleaning/Raise Down Payment funds myself. I got to stop the money hemorage somewhere…

Oh, I didn’t know there was an interest for used Anime. Maybe I should post those here too.
To start off with, I have Gunbuster Subtitled VHS for $3.00. I have a whole bunch of DVD’s, if there’s an interest I’ll post them.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Oh, I didn't know there was an interest for used Anime. Maybe I should post those here too.

Heh, of course there's an interest. I know there's more than a few anime otaku hiding around here... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Unfortunately for me, it's mostly my VHS stuff I'm trying to get rid of, I've only identified 7 DVDs. Kinda funny actually. I didn't even realize I had some of them. Amazing what happens when you start going through boxes of stuff.

Anything in particular you're looking for Woodelf-san? Maybe either Bokmeow-san or I might have what you're looking for.

The Big O DVD vol.1 - $15.00
Night Walker Midnight Detective DVD(sealed brand new) - $15.00
Night Walker Eternal Darkness DVD(sealed brand new) - $15.00
Sakura Diaries Complete Series Collector’s Edition DVD- $30.00
Geobreeders DVD(superficial scratch due to damage during shipping, but doesn’t skip during playback in the DVD players I’ve tested) - $12.00
Spirit of Wonder DVD (sealed brand new, out of print) - $25.00
Buttobi CPU DVD (Also known as I dream of Mimi) - $15.00
Love Hina DVD vol 1: Moving In (Actually never watched, also comes with the collector’s box to hold all the DVD’s as they are successively released) - $25.00

Magic User’s Club OVA vol.1 DVD: I’ll Follow You - $16.00
Magic User’s Club OVA vol.2 DVD: Magic is so Easy! - $16.00
Magic User’s Club OVA Vol.3 DVD: Believe in yourself - $16.00
(Purchase the whole Magic User’s Club OVA set for $42.00)

Slayers the Book of Spells DVD - $15.00

Unbreakable (Well, not anime, but from the Director of The Sixth Sense and Signs, Vista version with Alex Ross cover, sealed and brand new) - $20.00

Ok, that’s aLL I have in the meantime.

Anime DVD’s for sale (All official American licensed releases):
Miyuki Chan in Wonderland - $10.00

The Big O DVD vol.1 - $12.00
Geobreeders (superficial scratch due to damage during shipping, but doesn’t skip during playback in the DVD players I’ve tested) - $10.00

Purchase the whole Magic User’s Club OVA set for $Listed

Slayers the Book of Spells DVD - $12.00

Unbreakable (Well, not anime, but from the Director of The Sixth Sense and Signs, Vista version with Alex Ross cover, sealed and brand new) - $15.00

Manga
Maico 2010 complete series #1-4 set - $20.00

Yukio Yukimino’s mangas
Bombshell Boobies - $12.00
Pheromones on the Street Corner - $12.00
Dimples Down Below - $12.00
Fair Skinned Beauty - $12.00
(Buy the whole set for only $40.00)

Ok, that’s all I have in the meantime.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 03-27-2003).]

Might as well put up my DVD list as well. (I’ll email anyone the VHS list if they want though, too bloody long to post.) The DVD’s I have available are:

Hand Maid May #1, Maid to Order (sealed, brand new)
Vandread #2, Nirvana (sealed, brand new)
Saber Marionette J Collection 1 (sealed, brand new)
Saber Marionette J Collection 3
Voogie’s Angel
Vandread Second Stage #1, Survival
Ranma 1/2 Random Rhapsody #2, The Way We’re Not

quote:
Might as well put up my DVD list as well. (I'll email anyone the VHS list if they want though, too bloody long to post.) The DVD's I have available are:

Hand Maid May #1, Maid to Order (sealed, brand new)
Vandread #2, Nirvana (sealed, brand new)
Saber Marionette J Collection 1 (sealed, brand new)
Saber Marionette J Collection 3
Voogie's Angel
Vandread Second Stage #1, Survival
Ranma 1/2 Random Rhapsody #2, The Way We're Not

I would like to make a trade with you if you have something you're interested from my stash. Particularly interested in Hand Maid May: Maid to Order #1.

quote:

I would like to make a trade with you if you have something you're interested from my stash. Particularly interested in Hand Maid May: Maid to Order #1.

Sure, that'll work. I'll email you later today and we can talk about it.

quote:
Sure, that'll work. I'll email you later today and we can talk about it.

Super Cool, I'll wait for your email.

quote:
Super Cool, I'll wait for your email.

Buttobi CPU has been traded.

Hand Maid May and the Saber Marionette DVDs on my list have been spoken for, in case anyone was curious.

Consolidating the two separate posts so that it’s more convenient for perusing. I also accept trades, I’m particularly looking for the following:

• Viper Limited Edition (from Hobibox Europe);
  • Phantom of Inferno DVD;
  • Chain: The Lost Footsteps (from G-Collections/ZYX);
  • Neo Geo Pocket Color and Monochrome games;
  • Hand Maid May DVD;
  • OL Shinkaron by Akizuki Risu (not the tiny ones nor the bilingual, the KC wide tankoubans)
    [/LIST]

(prices are only references, email me if interested, they are usually negotiable)

Bishoujo Game Drama CD:
    Desire Drama CD released by King Records - $10
    www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/desire.jpg

Manga
    Maico 2010 complete series #1-4 set - $15.00

Yukio Yukimino’s mangas
    Bombshell Boobies - $12.00
    Pheromones on the Street Corner - $12.00
    Dimples Down Below - $12.00
    Fair Skinned Beauty - $12.00
    (Buy the whole set for only $36.00)

Anime Artbooks:
    Tenchi Muyo Artbook/Databook: Yoku Wakaru Tenchi Muyo! (All you needed to know about Tenchi Muyo) - $20

Kodansha Bilingual Manga
    Cardcaptor Sakura vol.1-6 (complete) - $60.00
    Love Hina vol.1-8 (complete) - $80.00
    Oh My Goddess! Kodansha Bilingual Comic (Great for learning Japanese) - $7.00

Manga:

Those who Hunt Elves Japanese manga 6&7 - $3.00
    www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/elf.jpg
    www.princeton.edu/~yeouhsu/elf2.jpg

Slayers Special #1 - $5.00

Shin Bannou Bunka Neko Musume: Danjyou Hen (The all new All Purpose Cultural Catgirl: The Birth) by Yuzo Takada - $7.00

Anime CDs:
    Studio Ghibli Songs + One ~ Orgel Melodies 2000~ (complete) - $12

You’re Under Arrest Character Song Collection (complete) - $10.00

You’re Under Arrest the Movie Soundtrack (complete) - $12.00

Playstation PSX Game
    Final Fantasy Tactics (PSX, sealed unopened never been played) - $Sold

Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey (opened, never been played) - $5.00

Non-anime DVD
    Unbreakable (From director of The Sixth Sense, sealed unopened, Vista version, with special cover art by Alex Ross, 2-disc DVD set) - $15.00

Anime DVDs
    Miyuki Chan in Wonderland - $10.00
    The Big O DVD vol.1 - $12.00
    Gundam Wing Operation 1 - $12.00
    Gundam Wing Operation 2 - $12.00
    Gundam Wing Endless Waltz (OVA + Movie) - $15.00

Geobreeders (superficial scratch due to damage during shipping, but doesn’t skip during playback in the DVD players I’ve tested) - $10.00
    Slayers the Book of Spells DVD - $12.00
    Lupin III The Castle of Cagliostro DVD - $15.00
    Osamu Tezuka’s Metropolis 2-disc set - $20.00
    Sakura Diaries Collector’s Edition - $25.00
    Princess Mononoke DVD - $15.00

Trigun vol.1-8 DVD (Vol.1,2 and 6 have the rare foil card) - $150.00

Unbreakable (Well, not anime, but from the Director of The Sixth Sense and Signs, Vista version with Alex Ross cover, sealed and brand new) - $15.00

PM me if interested. All prices are slightly negotiable.

(edited 03-29-2003).]

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 04-01-2003).]

Still looking for the Bishoujo games I have listed, and lowered the prices for some of the stuff I have for sale. Email me if interested :slight_smile:

One trade fell through so I’m relisting some Anime DVD’s back up. I’ve also lowered the prices for some items, anyone interested in the Desire Drama CD can do so for a mere $10.00. E-mail me at yeouhsu@princeton.edu with trade or offers :slight_smile:

Added the complete Bilingual Kodansha Manga sets for Cardcaptor Sakura and Love Hina. Email me at yeouhsu@princeton.edu if interested :slight_smile:

If anyone’s interested, I put a bunch of stuff up on Ebay. Here’s a link of my <A HREF=http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=ekylo&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25>listings

Odds and ends mainly. Hmm, amazingly, there’s already a bid for the copy of Snow Drop I put up…