Star Wars Roleplaying Game: Saga Edition

Ugh… they nerfed the hell out of dual wielding in this latest revision of the Star Wars d20.

Just as my retired Sith Lord had twincest apprentices (two count as one - my Force Lightning silenced anyone who argued otherwise), I had two lightsabers to be a flurry of critical hit destruction.

Ah… those were the good 'ole days… :frowning:

EDIT
Oh… forgot to mention how the buyer is getting ripped off for this new edition.

It has smaller dimensions, fewer pages, and printed on less quality (recycled) paper than the previous edition. Since there are fewer pictures, it uses less ink. Yet the core rule book costs the same ($40) as the more “production expensive” versions that proceeded this one. :roll:

[ 06-11-2007, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Dohko may be old as dirt, but he returns to his normal height when he actually fights for real. Not quite the same as Yoda beating the crap out of someone four times his size. :stuck_out_tongue:

…speaking of Saint Seiya, I really should get around to reading those Episode.G volumes I have laying around. I go through all the trouble of getting the first print limited editions, and then they just sit there in an ever-growing stack. ._.;;

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

It’s an 'ole Kung-Fu cinema cliché: The Grand Master – who looks feeble, helpless, and senile – is really an engine of unholy death and destruction when you piss him off.

It supposed to also show how the “martial art” or “magic” the person has mastered, makes their body and mind transcend beyond the limitations that it would normally have without this gift. If the ancient Grand Master is that powerful in his twilight years, imagine how powerful he was in his prime (or the new hero he’s raising/teaching to replace him).

Zatoichi is my favorite “old man who’s more than he seems” type guy. Shirasaya + Iaidō = Ownage in the EXTREME!!! :smiley:

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]