steins; gate

Okay so I bout the digital download version yesterday. I download the three files. I then ran the installer and it said insert disc to continue installation. So I tried to Mount data.bin into daemon lite tools. I then tried to continue the installation and it didn’t work. i though maybe i need to convert .bin file to the .ISO. Unfortunately it wouldnt let me convert it. So Im now sitting here wishing I just bought the hard copy version. I have windows 8. If this could be met with a reply soon…that would be great.

P.S. I really want to play the game so please help! I hate attatched some screenshots of my problems.

Did you open a ticket for this, and did you get it working? Open a ticket if you need specific help, the staff will reply.

I have the same exact problem! And I did post a ticket a week ago and I received absolutely NO response from the staff. This is extremely frustrating. I even deleted the .BIN file and tried to download it again thinking something had gone wrong with the download but it did the exact same thing. I actually did manage to convert the .BIN file into an ISO file, but it didn't help at all. Windows just said the same thing it said when I tried to mount the .BIN file, that it couldn't read the file because it was corrupt or unformatted or whatever. I either want help with this or a refund because this is ridiculous.

You're not supposed to mount the .BIN file in Daemon tools. I don't know of a single English publisher that supports virtual disk drives.

This is the relevant support article: https://connect.jastusa.com/support/solutions/articles/5000530056-i-get-an-please-insert-disk-error-when-i-try-to-run-the-installer

Take a look at that and see if it helps.

Thankyou sanahtlig, you just got rid of about 2 hours of stress and yelling at my screen, i cannot thank you enough

I also have the same exact problems…There’s certainly something wrong with the package. I tried both mounting the bin file with Daemon and converting it into iso, but neither worked.

Wish you luck tho :slight_smile:

@Gloria Read my reply in the support ticket, and also @sanahtlig link above.