Stepmother's sin video not game (suggestion to admin to

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Have you been smoking my crack? Again? You really have got to cut that out. It's expensive, you can't just keep walking off with it like that.

Your crack? I just found it way in the open lying on a table, in a lockbox, behind a door with a deadbolt which happened to be attached to a house with an alarm.

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Your crack? I just found it way in the open lying on a table, in a lockbox, behind a door with a deadbolt which happened to be attached to a house with an alarm.

Yeah, that's kind of how I found your bank account number. You should keep better care of your stuff, man.

Somebody actually knowledges my existence… :sniffs: So touching…

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Somebody actually knowledges my existence... :sniffs: So touching... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Who said that?

Yeah, who said that? Terrible. Nobody acknowledges me. How dare they.

Wow. Knowledges. Just noticed that. When I was typing that, I just woke up from a five hour nap and was still all woogy.

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 07-03-2004).]

Hahah onions

quote:
If you're looking for something with a good storyline, D+vine Luv is a good one. Luv Wave too, but I'm sure a lot of people will get turned off by the pretty bad rape scene. There's a couple more that I can't think of off hand.

D+vine is pretty good if you like fantasy settings. Meiking is pretty good too but mainly because it got's hot elf sex [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] I'm hoping romance is a sword doesn't disappoint me since I just got it during the nutech sale. Another good one if you don't mine a rape sequence is Yu-No. Kinda fantasy time travel/alt dimension hentai.

Koihime and Meiking would be my suggestions. I loved both of those!

I do not watch Meiking yet. I will get it soon or later.

I really love Koihime. It was not finishing until I found Koihime II. I got it!!! I did watch it. Then it was great!!! Yes, it is finishing!!!