Stepmother's sin

Can someone give me a review or anything on this game? Do you just read a little text window and wait until you can answer choices for the entire game or you can use the keyboard or mouse to move around and do whatever you want? Also the fucks are controlled by you or just images? Last thing… is this anything like Brave Soul (not the RPG) but you can control your character and make him go wherever he wants with a mouse or keyboard and without a window text box popping up and saying do you want to go here or there? Or do you want to fuck her or her? Can you go near them and talk to them and if you want then fuck them and be able to control it?

also any screenshots? I want to see if i want this game because i don’t want to play another one of those all text talk games with hands free modes and those things. They are big waste of money.

Big waste of money? Watch your mouth there. There are some great stories that are told by the medium you call “text talk”.

Gibo is that sort of game, yes. A text talk. Images and text. No control in sex scenes.

aaaah man…

i was hoping for more because it looks like a game where you control the fuck because you should have other options.

quote:
Originally posted by sdfadsa:
control the fuck

Man this must be the most idiotic description I've ever heard of. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

but shouldn’t it be more fun if you can actually do the fucking instead of watching it? This game is a little like Sim Guro or Sim Girl in Newgrounds.com and they let you do the fucking. Watching the fuck is boring in a game meant for fucking scenes

Could you please use another word instead of “fuck”?

quote:
Watching the fuck is boring in a game meant for fucking scenes

Err… Brave Soul and Gibo are not about the sex scenes. Now, Do You Like Horny Bunnies? is about those.

Sorry but that word is another word for sex scenes. Fine i’ll say H scenes but Brave Soul is RPG, Stepmother Sin isn’t. But in Horney Bunnies do you control the H scenes? Stepmother sin is like Gurogirls in Newgrounds, you keep a girl happy and in the end you get in bed with her… well in Gurogirl’s you do the scenes… i should be able to do them for this too

quote:
Originally posted by sdfadsa:
Sorry but that word is another word for sex scenes. Fine i'll say H scenes but Brave Soul is RPG, Stepmother Sin isn't. But in Horney Bunnies do you control the H scenes? Stepmother sin is like Gurogirls in Newgrounds, you keep a girl happy and in the end you get in bed with her... well in Gurogirl's you do the scenes... i should be able to do them for this too

You "should"? I beg your pardon, but that's not really true. You may want that, but these games are aimed at a different audience. They're not even aimed at Americans.

Unfortunately, while I have heard of some games that feature the kind of interactivity you want - they are a rarity even in Japan, and we get a mere fraction of what Japan gets in terms of these games. None that I know of have been brought to the States.

I respectfully suggest you may be happer finding some other medium, that has a better chance of giving you what you desire. H-ovas or straight up live action may be more along the lines of what you are looking for.

That game from Newgrounds is actually a dating simulation with no story at all.
Gibo isn’t a dating simulation, and it has a story.
Different.

I got Gibo some time ago, and last night was the first time I got around to installing and playing it. It wasn’t a bad game, I haven’t figured out how to go through all the routes yet, but I’ll get there eventually. The last route I did was the happy wedding ending with Misako …

SPOILER AHEAD

At the end of the end scene, I thought I saw someone standing there with a knife. I wasn’t sure so I went to the scene through the options. Didn’t see it, so I went through the CG to make sure I wasn’t going insane and it was there. Who the heck was that?! The dad? The guy that pulled Misako into the alley? I need closure -_-

Oh…sorry about reviving a thread from eons ago.

I think from gamefaqs.com it said that it was the stepmom’s daughter.

I think it was Mio, Yusuke’s cousin. All we know she is crazy enough to make something like that, specially considerating her ending.