Sterotypes

So many sterotypes…

Now it wouldn’t be fair for me to start naming what kinds are out there (cause trust me, it’ll start blowing the heads off ya), but for all them internet surfers out there, let’s invite the oldest guys around to give us a run down of what they’re not.

(seriously, I’ve spents the last four hours looking at the posts. It seems you guys are smarter than 80% of the people who posts anything, anywhere. That deserves a round of applause, at least from me)

(Btw, apparently spell checks expired, someone ought to fix that…)

Should we take it as something good or something bad?
Maybe you got that idea because we try to keep our minds cool because in this kind of thing there can be so many points of view… (recently a disscution between Dark_Shiki and Me was about two ‘clashing’(??) points of view in loli character in b-games)
Well, if you say that there are not to much brained people in the net, you can also see the good side, and that is that we are so technologicaly advanced that even an idiot can use a computer and surf the net, dont you think so?

Well, after having read the entirety of a certain thread I have the impression that most of the people here are completely crazy.

But yeah, a nice place, this board.

[This message has been edited by Akela (edited 01-14-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Akela:
Well, after having read the entirety of a certain thread I have the impression that most of the people here are completely crazy.

I prefer to call it "mentally flexible".

quote:

well, who in this world is not a little crazy?
now, if what you mean is that we are 'really crazy', i'll ask you, define coherency... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

A certain thread? You mean the insanity thread? The one with the title “Refresh my memory, Lamuness…”?

We like to joke and to have fun. Makes things interesting and spirited.

Thanks…I’m definitly staying away from that thread from now on…

If you want to get to know the members better though, that thread is a must-read. I read all of its pages a month ago.

Whines
But it’s fifty pages…

quote:
Originally posted by BluntWeapon:
*Whines*
But it's fifty pages... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Come; join us. You'll like it, it's fun. Don't worry, this won't hurt me a bit...

All you need is a lot of spare time and nothing better to do. The thread is really funny, after all.

As for being crazy, who said it’s a bad thing?

Yes, it’s fifty pages, but who said you had to read it all in one go?
Myself, I read four of two pages a day.

notes that Ecchifan hasn’t read that time-wasting thread

I’d much rather spend my time playing h-games, or writing about them.

Yea, woe to us, who don’t have the riches necessary to fill our days with bishoujo bliss and therefore must resort to base pleasures as is to hear tales of the advent of the Lemonmaster and other exploits from the days of yore of this board. Aye.

[Why don’t you have a crying smiley, dammit!!]

quote:
Yea, woe to us, who don't have the riches necessary to fill our days with bishoujo bliss and therefore must resort to base pleasures as is to hear tales of the advent of the Lemonmaster and other exploits from the days of yore of this board. Aye.

[Why don't you have a crying smiley, dammit!!]

Amen to that!!