Stuff...and some bad news

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
- my HD didn't crash. HOWEVER, I do have a lazy habit of not backing my stuff up so today I did back up my BS stuff so I don't jinx myself. HOWEVER, my japanese windows is starting to become unstable with IE.

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 04-01-2003).]

Don't be so histrionic.

quote:
my role as BS coordinator is pretty much complete,...

Given the content of your post, that title takes on a whole other meaning... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:

ADD:
now...will people still consider the "facts" written on this post as part of april fool? ^^

Unfortunately, probably so. I understand mixing truth and fiction to make the lies more believeable but in this case I really think you should have separated out the XC2 stuff. Especially given the way the discussion on the other recent thread on XC2 went. For those who've been clammoring for solid information on it's release, to be given real information mixed in with a mostly false information is probably not going to sit well with them.

Hmm, oddly enough, I only noticed it was April 1st peripherally myself. It's not like I dated any documents at any point in the day and the only foolishness going on at work is the same foolishness I see the other 364 days a year. (And the joke being my paycheck of course.) Does remind me to call my aunt and wish her a happy birthday though...

quote:
lies now:
- my HD didn't crash. HOWEVER, I do have a lazy habit of not backing my stuff up so today I did back up my BS stuff so I don't jinx myself. HOWEVER, my japanese windows is starting to become unstable with IE.

My Japanese windows always seems to run unstable, I got crappy soundblaster live drivers to thank for it [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. Not too mention its tough to troubleshoot when you only know about 100 kanji...

Well, now, wasn’t this some interesting news! XC2 soon done and BS being worked on and quite close to being finished too! Indeed some really great news :3. Also, this about an XC3 title sounds interesting, at least to me. I wonder what it’ll be about, since some of us people here have speculated on what a third XC title possibly could be about and what kind of story it’d have…

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Also, this about an XC3 title sounds interesting, at least to me.

Yesterday, I visited the CROWD homepage some time before this thread was opened and found no clue of a XC3, only a new title-picture that matches the currently beginning Season of Sakura better than the OMnY-picture.

Alas, of cause my web-browser does still not support japanese characters, so I possibly missed a hint in the textboxes regarding XC3... However, the newest news still concerener the "Best of CROWD-box", so this XC3-info should be regarded as a leaked insider-info (if it wasn't an april-fools-joke after all...).

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
so this XC3-info should be regarded as a leaked insider-info (if it wasn't an april-fools-joke after all...).

Maybe it WAS an april-fools joke,she said it was almost midnight(still 1st of april,right)
and Lamuness-san hasn't written again eversince

ROTFL! Looks like no one really was interested by your LMM2 and XC3 (mis)info, Lamuness! So good for me to have backed you up for those two!

quote:
Yesterday, I visited the CROWD homepage some time before this thread was opened and found no clue of a XC3, only a new title-picture that matches the currently beginning Season of Sakura better than the OMnY-picture.

I doubt that this one is the new XC anyway. But it may depend on if they plan to make Takuya the main character in this game too, or if they're going to make new characters and a whole new story, but with the same theme?

quote:
Alas, of cause my web-browser does still not support japanese characters, so I possibly missed a hint in the textboxes regarding XC3... However, the newest news still concerener the "Best of CROWD-box", so this XC3-info should be regarded as a leaked insider-info (if it wasn't an april-fools-joke after all...).

Well, if it wasn't an april-fools-joke, then I sure do hope that the info is correct :3. so we'll just wait and see :3.

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
I doubt that this one is the new XC anyway.

I don't think that either. I believe, they really posted that picture inorder to wish all their customers a happy sakura-time.

In my case, they are exactly in time with that, because the cherry-trees here are now in full blossom (and a lot of petals already falling down too).

quote:
In my case, they are exactly in time with that, because the cherry-trees here are now in full blossom (and a lot of petals already falling down too).

Not here. No cherry-trees where I live, sadly enough [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]. Hmm, this talk about cherries reminds me of RahXephon, and the strange cherry-trees there...

Just woke up
what I wrote as facts last night are still “facts”, even for the lingerings for XC3

happy now?

quote:
happy now?

Happy enough to order the lemons to munch on your toes :3. Or do you wear slippers in the morning? I don't want them to eat slippers, you see [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. Gives them stomach aches..

Wow, everyone was so fooled about the HD crashedlolexept me of course.

i knew something was a bit odd, and Lamuness saying his lost data to BS gave away that it was a april fools joke.

I was surprised 99% of the ppl didn’t comment on LMM2 or XC3…did people not fall for that or are people just way too concerned over the status of BS?

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Especially given the way the discussion on the other recent thread on XC2 went. For those who've been clammoring for solid information on it's release, to be given real information mixed in with a mostly false information is probably not going to sit well with them.

Well, April fool lasted only for 24 hrs, and for this post's case, only 12 hrs (I timed it). So hopefully this didn't have a big impact on anybody. And still, it's April fool, so take it easy!

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson:
Wow, everyone was so fooled about the HD crashedlol*exept me of course*.

A lot of us have had to dealt with hard drive crashes before, so we always knew the potential was there. And the stuff on BS wouldn't have been enough to clue me because despite the computer oriented culture we're in, I still run into computer professionals who don't have a proper backup scheme in place. Probably couldn't put one together if their life depended on it.

Hmm, don't know why the LMM2 or XC3 stuff didn't get commented on as much. I know for me, until I see LMM and XC2 out, what would have been the chances of me seeing an LMM2 or XC3, real or not? (Well that an I'm focusing a lot of anger on the people at work now, I don't have time to focus it anywhere else...)

quote:

Well, April fool lasted only for 24 hrs, and for this post's case, only 12 hrs (I timed it). So hopefully this didn't have a big impact on anybody. And still, it's April fool, so take it easy!

*shrug* Don't know what impact, if any, your post had on anyone. I was just pointing out a possibility and expressing my opinion on how you handled your joke. But you're an adult, and the admin here, so it's up to you how to handle your own jokes not me.

well it was indeed april fool’s day yesterday, so if people are up to it I would assume everybody to at least have some suspicions/doubts on any info they see on any site or anywhere yesterday. If not…well I have nothing to say…

and plus, nothing has changed, is there?

actually a great deal has changed. We have a good idea about PeaPri next two releases. A-kon and Comic-con at the latest.

Yup now people know when they can start badgering you again

quote:
I was surprised 99% of the ppl didn't comment on LMM2 or XC3.....did people not fall for that or are people just way too concerned over the status of BS?

LMM2 seemed kind of...odd, so I was like "...whatever". Aside from that, like I mentioned in chat, I assumed even if it was true it'd be years away and thus irrelevant right now.

As for XC3...I'm barely keeping an open mind for XC2; the existence of an XC3 isn't something I care about at all.