summer games

Well, summer is here and it’s time for another round of Kana-or maybe Crescendo. I suppose it’s not uncommon for a person to feel inordinately sentimental about their first beshoujos, and these two games certainly occupy special places in my heart. I admit that lately I’ve been selecting for some rather debased gameplay: Bible Black, Discipline, Tsuki: Possession, but I long to re-capture those sweet nostalgic emotions I felt playing Kana and Crescendo-but especially Kana; I love that game! Of course, there are some games that come close. Snow Sakura, for instance, but the end games are not that interesting. And there’s Family Project, but I don’t particularly like the characters in that game.

Well, I have hopes for Steins:Gate.

Kana was the first game I played too, and it was amazing. I don’t think I could ever play it again though; it just about killed me the first time.

Steins;Gate really is as awesome as all those reviews Jast linked says it is.

I don’t allow myself to replay old games when I have new ones that are unplayed. And with me, that means I basically never get to replay old games because I always have a stack of new games sitting there to be played.

I am yet to go 100% completion on Kana: Got ending 1 first and after going through ending 4, I am so worried about the other endings.

Crescendo and Private Nurse bring back memories too… Will come back to playing them once I finish other games on my backlog

Wanted to give Kana a re-play thorugh after all these years but with Okaeri coming out I will wait. Currently playing through Steins;Gate. After that I think I will go back to Ace Attorney 5.

Okaeri coming out… Do you have some news that I don’t?

http://www.jastusa.com/shop/kana-imouto … -1849.html

Sounds awesome :slight_smile: