Super Sonico Official Thread

@Haerts: We have a working beta which is in testing, theres a few tweaks we need to do to get the text readable etc... The mousepads first run has been ordered (I think) but afaik we don't have one here to uh... test... yet. (They're custom so I honestly dont know how long it takes to make them. Remembering back to the one Nitro+ had at Wonfes, I'm sure it'll be awesome.)

Are you brining over the outfits from the ps3 version or just the updated graphics?

Tototo: Most of the outfits are being ported over (I think we had to leave out 1 or 2 because of licensing issues.)

You should use that as an excuse next time you decide to censor somethin.

![](upload://8PTCPgdiBeBDj6OLKonO6KBmc43.jpeg)

mousepad is looking good! doubt it will fit on my desk tho haaha

I’m actually wondering something but,Are PS3 models being ported over and optimized? (Like Sonico and not just her animations?) (Actually,I’m writing this part a minute later after reading,it used to say something involving just animations,Is almost most PS3 elements being ported over?)

PS.

SONICO IS AWESOME!!! :smiley:

I'm not sure about the exact nomenclature, but yes the models should be getting ported over... it's a backport with most of the PS3 resources is what I'm told.. it looks very nice from what I've played (and looks way better than the yt vids I've seen of the 'original'?

After learning that,I’m even MORE painfully impatient for this…SUPER SONICO!!! :smiley:

In case you guys haven’t visited JAST’s or J-Lists’ homepages today to see the announcement, looks like Sonicomi is getting an honest-to-god English dub option! She’ll be played by Jessica Nigri, the VA who voiced Sonico in the Sonico anime. You can read a bit more about it on the game website: http://sonicomi.com/

I have to say, I’m super-stoked about this, and I’d love it if you guys could bring in English voice-acting talent on the regular (for non-H games, at any rate). Of course, I know that costs money, and Sonicomi might be a unique case thanks to backing from Nitroplus or something… All the same, this is easily the coolest perk to the game announced so far in my book. Kudos!

It's a good PR move.

This game has several special circumstances:

1. No adult content
  2. Only one voiced character
  3. The game is very short (probably not many lines to dub)
  4. An anime adaptation
  5. The voice actor in question is a popular American idol (with many followers) who happens to be a huge fan of the franchise

It just so happens that all of these combined make dubbing this particular game feasible and worthwhile.

Simple question: Is limited edition of sonicomi DRM free, or included DVD is just installation media for steam release ?

The DVD version included does not require steam and it is DRM free

@Tim said:
The DVD version included does not require steam and it is DRM free

Thank you, now I am sure that I want to preorder physical release.

I’m actually quite excited for this release. Been a looooong time since I could say I was actually hyped enough about something to pre-order, I think the last game was Star Wars Battlefront 2.

The game is coming in jullyyyyy :3 I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! ???

who buys this game for listen the horrible voice of jessica nigri? she’s a bitch and a fu¬¢kin’ feminist

@carloszaga said:
who buys this game for listen the horrible voice of jessica nigri? she’s a bitch and a fu¬¢kin’ feminist

No need to insult people and you can always play with Jap voices.

@carloszaga please familiarize yourself with our forum rules and play nice.

I just watched a scene involving Sonico imitating various guitar distortion amp sounds, and it was one of the most adorable things I’ve seen in a while. Sonico is too cute.