T-check in

I know that you guys have posted the “Character Guide & Hints” , I have a bad problem. I am very Hard headed and I keep getting the same ending over and over again. I keep getting the “All happy” ending. I did get one of the Kumi endings, and the only reason I got it was because a friend of mine told me how to get it. I suck at this. Plz help…

thanx for the help in advance

Trunten-san ,
You could e-mail me, just tell me which characters are you having trouble with in getting the ending, I’ll help by giving you tips and clues .

quote:
Originally posted by trunten:
I know that you guys have posted the "Character Guide & Hints" , I have a bad problem. I am very Hard headed and I keep getting the same ending over and over again. I keep getting the "All happy" ending. I did get one of the Kumi endings, and the only reason I got it was because a friend of mine told me how to get it. I suck at this. Plz help...

thanx for the help in advance

Here is the another hints for Tokimeki-Check In. This game is real simple, If you follow my format. He said earyer you have to choose one girl only, that is correct. For example, if you try to see Ayumi best ending you have to choose right option. I do like this. First of all, I will do is the choose any option you want. Then see lots of ending #15. If you do this 10 or more you will no, which girl to show up. Remenber that option and you will get it. That what I did.

I thank you all for the advise I tried again today to pick one girl and stick to her, but the prob. is that I somehow loose the path and end up with the “All happy” end. I always end up making the same choices even when I try to think that I made another choice I end up making the same one over and over again. This is getting frustrating. ¬¨_¬¨

One of the biggest trick of the game is answering Kumi-chan’s question at the beginning . Another is answering Makoto’s question afterwards . Just remember one thing: “GIRL TALK”, girls like to talk about boys . This should help you a lot . Good luck !

quote:
Originally posted by trunten:
I thank you all for the advise I tried again today to pick one girl and stick to her, but the prob. is that I somehow loose the path and end up with the "All happy" end. I always end up making the same choices even when I try to think that I made another choice I end up making the same one over and over again. This is getting frustrating. ¬_¬

Will for that advice it is easy. All you have to change one option at the day one of really begining. To see this best ending for Ayumi, and Makoto you have to change one option at when Makoto ask you a question. Also, for rest of the girl you have to change one option, when Kumi is asking that question. If I said more these, their will be no hints so I will quit for now. Any more details e-mail to me. THANX.

I actually made an outline on paper of the story branches and options… the key is finding out who is going to be where…

And yes, it helps to concentrate on one girl…

Thanx to all I have been able to get the Nanami ending and the Kumi ending thanx to all.