TCI help!...

You say you’ve played ping-pong with her, but did you play with her after the game was over? If no, you’ve missed one of her flags before that.

If yes, did you make her strip playing cards?
That’s not a very nice thing to do, is it?

Will at Day two you have to win against the Natuki. If you did not win you missing something Day One. This part is very important. Also, during the dinner time you have to see her invents that she will fall down the wall. you have to see this two order to win the pin-pong agaist Natsuki.

I’m about to ask a really stupid question… I’ve gotten all the best endings and even the ume ending (ugh)… I’ve only got 96% in the viewing room and i’m apparently missing some memories as well. Do the Happy Endings have sequences not found in the sequences to the Best Endings? Its the only thing I can think of as to why i’m missing stuff still. Thanks! ^^

Edit: Just to be a bit specific I’m missing 2 pictures in the lower right hand corner in the botom row (the 3rd and 4th)in File A. The last picture in File B. And the whole bottom row in File E.

For the momories I’m missing the momory between Ayumi 3 and Natsuki 1. For the 2nd missing memory that i’m missing is between the 2nd 3some memory and the Kiyoka 2 memory.

Help would be greatly appreciated. ^^

[This message has been edited by kidfreeze (edited 01-06-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by kidfreeze:
I'm about to ask a really stupid question... I've gotten all the best endings and even the ume ending (ugh)... I've only got 96% in the viewing room and i'm apparently missing some memories as well. Do the Happy Endings have sequences not found in the sequences to the Best Endings? Its the only thing I can think of as to why i'm missing stuff still. Thanks! ^^

Edit: Just to be a bit specific I'm missing 2 pictures in the lower right hand corner in the botom row (the 3rd and 4th)in File A. The last picture in File B. And the whole bottom row in File E.

For the momories I'm missing the momory between Ayumi 3 and Natsuki 1. For the 2nd missing memory that i'm missing is between the 2nd 3some memory and the Kiyoka 2 memory.

Help would be greatly appreciated. ^^

Will since you got 96% of CGs, you don't have to see any happy ending to complete the 100%. All you need is just see the best ending for each characters. Will since you've seen the all of the ending, then totally different.
First, you have to see Ayumi (virgin, non-virgin). Also, about the Mai-san you have to see two scenes. Which will go to nobody ending, and go to happy ending. Anyway I like to say is that, once you see the all of the best ending, then I think you missing Ayumi scenes. Will I can not much to say this so you have to figure out your self. ^-^
Good luck. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Computermania:

Will since you got 96% of CGs, you don't have to see any happy ending to complete the 100%. All you need is just see the best ending for each characters. Will since you've seen the all of the ending, then totally different.
First, you have to see Ayumi (virgin, non-virgin). Also, about the Mai-san you have to see two scenes. Which will go to nobody ending, and go to happy ending. Anyway I like to say is that, once you see the all of the best ending, then I think you missing Ayumi scenes. Will I can not much to say this so you have to figure out your self. ^-^
Good luck. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

You made no sense to me whatsoever... actually i think you confused me even more. Could you clarify what exactly you meant? Your first paragraph is reads like a contradiction. As for your ayumi comment... i've gone down both the virgin and non-vigin path so I have no idea what you are trying to indicate. Could you please clarify? Either that, or someone else on this message board? Much appreciated.

I don’t know because if you see the best ending, and you’ve seen the Ayumi (virgin, and non-virgin) you should have 100%. If you wont more detais send to my e-mail address.

Forget Everything I’ve said… I’ve got everything now. --dances for joy–