Teach me japanese

Ok so my Japanese is rapidly deteriorating, and it never was that good to begin with. Any games out there to help refresh my memory that also say, are date simulators or some sort of sex game?

Of course there are; there’s tons. The question really is what sort of game are you looking for, and how much Japanese do you know?

You can always go back to class, or borrow books from the local library. Playing Hentai games is not the best way to learn proper japanese.

I am not sure that Chicago may have Japanese bookstore. You should go and browse Japanese books, magazines, and manga.

I have many Japanese version of manga like Slam Dunk, Ghost in the Shell, Flame of Recca, Video Girl Ai, I"s, Violinst of Hameln, etc.

Don’t forget a good number of regular anime available for rental or sale usually has a japanese language track in them as well if you just want to hear the language.

There’s plenty of access to Japanese stuff around here I just have trouble getting around. Any game suggestions you can offer are fine, RPG¬Åfs are my preferred poison though.

Taking Japanese classes is a good place to start. You will need to practice your Japanese by speaking in a group roleplaying session.