Test poll

Just for fun: do you think Lamuness is a jackass? :stuck_out_tongue:

just to test the polling functions

feel free to vote just for the hell of it :stuck_out_tongue:

awwww gee, people do actually hate me, thatā€™s not encouraging to say the leastā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

aw <3 I love you, even though I voted me hating you. XD

awww, then very well you are officially banned from this bbs forā€¦errhm 10 seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess you mean to say that there are people hating you, because the poll is actually in your favor.

Hahahaha!!! Nah, he is very cool. =)

nah im just dicking with you guys and i canā€™t think of any other dumb topic to make a poll for

the sole purpose of this poll is just to test it and have people become familiar with how the polls look like here just in case someone makes one for real in the futureā€¦because to be honest this ubbā€™s poll is a few clicks more than polls you see in most other forums (this is a popup window instead of showing it right on the page)

i am going to delete this in a week or so

[ 05-22-2006, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

Iā€¦ uhā€¦ voted forā€¦, oh well doesnā€™t matter since it was just a test, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

There are more clicks involved indeed, but its functional, I like it

Yes, Doushinā€™s release is great, but letā€™s bump up the IMPORTANT threads, too :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: .
On a side note, who are the ā€œauthorized users that may create pollsā€?

anybody registered can make a poll, and only in this forum (the help, off-topic etc places cannot)

but you better make a poll that makes constructive sense; i have the right to take it down if its inappropriate

ADD:
ā€¦and stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 05-26-2006, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

Ofcourse I voted for him being a dick since he doesnā€™t like my taste in games :wink: