The best H-scenes in bishoujo games?

MASSIVE SPOILERS

This is, of course, an entirely subjective list and we’re all entitled to our own opinions:

My own Top 10:

1. The pervert bus scene from X-Change.

2. Seducing Yvonne from Cobra Mission.

3. Ai has a double penetration 3-way with Wildcat Honma and Queen Mika from Ring Out! Pro Lesring.

4. The flashback scene where Asuka gets blackmailed into having sex with Mr. Sano from X-Change 2.

5. The second sex scene with Risa from Three Sisters Story.

6. Ai gets drilled by the Owner on his desk from Ring Out! Pro Lesring

7. The blowjob scene from Immoral Study #1.

8. Takuya gets double-teamed by the two guys in the karaoke bar from X-Change 2.

9. Hot tub 3-way with Misato and Keiko from Tokimeki Check-In!

10. Being seduced by the boss’s daughter from Paradise Heights 2.

LOL! I knew no one would have the guts to respond to this.

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN:

Either that, or because some of us don't play the game for those scenes...

quote:

That's sort of like when people think we're ignoring them when we don't post. There's more than just that reason for it.

I havn't really sat down and gone "okay, what scenes are good?" so I don't have a list. And sort of like Woodelf-san said, it depends on what you're rating it on. Aesthetic appeal? Dialogue? Any specific fetishism in the scene? The presence of animation?

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
(...)
Just what makes a good H-scene
changes from game to game and person
to person.

Not to forget there are people who don't like H-scenes. I do know some people who just skip through them...

I don’t know, not that many games feature any scenes at all inside of a hospital. I mean, TCI! didn’t have ANY h-scenes at all, they were all at that inn. About the only game that comes to mind that even has h-scenes in it is Kana. Hell, there isn’t even a REAL hospital in Private Nurse.

quote:

I don't have any favorite scene because I don't play the games for that anyway. I play them because I enjoy the stories.

That's why I didn't answer you.

[This message has been edited by Prettz (edited 02-10-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
I don't know, not that many games feature any scenes at all inside of a hospital. I mean, TCI! didn't have ANY h-scenes at all, they were all at that inn. About the only game that comes to mind that even has h-scenes in it is Kana. Hell, there isn't even a REAL hospital in Private Nurse.

*Massive sweatdrop* [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Dude, I haven’t played enough H-games to put together a top ten, hence I can’t respond.

quote:
I don't know, not that many games feature any scenes at all inside of a hospital. I mean, TCI! didn't have ANY h-scenes at all, they were all at that inn. About the only game that comes to mind that even has h-scenes in it is Kana. Hell, there isn't even a REAL hospital in Private Nurse.

Nandemonai, Nandemonai, Nandemonai... H-scenes are also Hotel-Scenes. Which means TCI had the most H-scenes of any game out there thus far.

Oh, and "Hello, everyone!" I haven't ran away in terror yet, just been busy.

quote:
Originally posted by Allarian:
Nandemonai, Nandemonai, Nandemonai... H-scenes are also Hotel-Scenes. Which means TCI had the most H-scenes of any game out there thus far.

*More sweatdrops*

Well, then I suppose Snow Drop has a lot of them too.

sweatdrops Hospital scenes? Hotel scenes? Looks like the forum is going back to it’s normal insanity .

quote:

Add to the fact that thy're just Nurses in training in Kango Shicyauzo

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
*sweatdrops* Hospital scenes? Hotel scenes? Looks like the forum is going back to it's normal insanity [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

Are you trying to say they we at one time wernt insane?
Insanity never leave it only sleeps for short periods of time, like everything it needs rest to MUAHAHAHAHA.
MUAHAHAHAH
MUaha..ha....ha........ha (im the only one laughing huh)

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
(im the only one laughing huh)

As long as you're enjoying yourself, who cares?!?

Hmm, and H-scenes can also be "house scenes" or even "hot spring scenes". (Or to be more Japanese specific, O-scenes since they're in an onsen.) Btw, that's one of the other reasons why a response to a thread may be low, the insanity levels hadn't reached a critical point yet...

i personally don’t even remember what most of the sex scenes in these games were, because i don’t play for that reason…the only ones i really remember are the ones that shocked or disturbed me in some way, and those will definately NOT go on a favorites list

i DO remember the sex scenes in private nurse though, because the same ones happened over and over and over again however, still not enough to go on a favorites list

quote:
Originally posted by Allarian:

Oh, and "Hello, everyone!" I haven't ran away in terror yet, just been busy.

*gets teary eyed*

I remember when he was just a newbie and scared of the Undying Thread. But he's all grown up now.

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
*sweatdrops* Hospital scenes? Hotel scenes? Looks like the forum is going back to it's normal insanity [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img].

*takes a bow*

quote:
*gets teary eyed*

I remember when he was just a newbie and scared of the Undying Thread. But he's all grown up now.

*Pats comfortingly on the shoulder*

There, there, now. Look at how he's turned out to be. Isn't that wonderful?

Just bought Canvas from F&C (even though it is only in Japanese). Very nice H-scenes, even bordering spiritual, as the story flickers between dream and reality a bit … kind of like Perfect Blue (although completely different genre)